GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Im not quite sure about something?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/08/03 at 13:38
Regular
On my computer when i go and hsut it down it sometimes comes up with the message:
'There is 1 user(s) still connected to your PC are you sure you wish to disconect them'
I was just wondering what this meant, and is there someone snooping around my PC because when i am online my internet connection is really slow even though i have adsl?!?
Sat 30/08/03 at 10:55
Regular
"bing bang bong"
I still don't know what everyones problem with Zonealarm is. When I had it it screwed up my LAN, but for a standalone machine connected to the internet it's perfectly good.
Sat 30/08/03 at 10:24
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
No really, ZoneAlarm is bloody awful. It's the definition of a waste of time.
Sat 30/08/03 at 09:38
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
http://www.trojanscan.com/trojanscan/trojanscan.htm

Free online Trojan Scan.
Sat 30/08/03 at 09:23
Regular
I have seen Zonealarm before and it is quite a good piece of software. I have Norton Systemworks and Norton Firewall, is the firewall any good?
Sat 30/08/03 at 03:56
Regular
"relocated"
It is totally for LOSERS!!! WTF!!! OMG!!!

Actually I don't know what's wrong with it. I have a hardware firewall, which reduces my paranoia, and probably shelters my computer from the attention of script kiddies or whatever we call lazy crackers these days. Even crappy protection is better than none, since somebody somewhere will always have a 'come get me' sign on the front of their PC, and that will attract more attention than a 'secure' computer.
Sat 30/08/03 at 01:44
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Whats wrong with zonealarm?
Fri 29/08/03 at 22:02
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
OMG DON'T INSTALL ZONEALARM.
Thu 28/08/03 at 16:24
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
AVG Virus Scanner
Adaware
Zonealarm
Thu 28/08/03 at 15:17
Regular
"Not your monkey"
Your standard virus checker should find any trojans that are on your PC
Thu 28/08/03 at 15:09
Regular
is there anywhere on the net where i can scan my comp 4 trojans? i dont have xp...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.