GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I don't belong here anymore"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/08/03 at 13:10
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
I don't fit in. I'm not clever enough to fit in with the intelligent ones among you in the life, but I'm not benal enough to fit in with the majority of users using the Chat forum.

I'm logged in here most of the time reading topics trying to find something to reply to, somsthing I have an opinon on, but I can go days without posting because 1. there often isn't anything I want to reply to, and 2. I feel that certain things are expected of me which prevent me from really airing my views on things. And I'm taken so much more seriously than I ever was before. I'm rarely serious about anything, so its a bit worrying in itself

There are also a few of you who will never take me seriously because I'm one of few females in a forum thats mostly populated by guys. I guess a lot of the things guys want to talk about when they get together is stuff that I can't really participate in.

I think the forums have gone down hill since the loss of the GAD for posting. A lot of the Users whom I used to spend my time disscusing things with have moved on. I have also wondered if things would be better for me if I could get my Purpleness back.

All in all, I wonder if it's time for me to move on, and accept that I don't really belong here anymore. But I seem to get drawn back here when I'm sat at work with nothing to do. And this is one of the few places left where I am me and not part of the Ros/Ogre entity.

I'm not sure what my pointis, but I don't feel worthy of being a notable here any more, and as much as I try to fit in, I can't help but feel like an outsider. I'm not even sure why I'm posting this, and I'm fairly sure that your answer will be for me just to leave and not to cause a fuss about it.
Thu 28/08/03 at 15:20
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Hur hur hur
Thu 28/08/03 at 15:10
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
damn you, you got one in inbetween what I was replying to
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
amen to that
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Unbeliever wrote:
> Hell yeah. Like posting about how meaningless the WWE forum is.
---

*shrugs*
I posted my views and moved on, havent been back to that thread since.
Nobody should pay attention to me any more than I do them.
Thu 28/08/03 at 15:09
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Because it beats working.
Thu 28/08/03 at 15:09
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Goatboy wrote:
> Post what you like and damn the results/consequence.

Hell yeah. Like posting about how meaningless the WWE forum is.
Thu 28/08/03 at 15:08
Regular
"I ush!"
Goatboy wrote:

> Why care so much what anyone thinks?

*putting my little devils horns on and prodding you with a fork*

but then why post at all?
Thu 28/08/03 at 15:07
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Good Advice.
Thu 28/08/03 at 15:06
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Post what you like and damn the results/consequence.
Just check out some of the utter pointlessness of some posts here.
Why care so much what anyone thinks? Just post what makes you tick and then move on, relax and enjoy.
Thu 28/08/03 at 15:03
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Kyz. being re-purpleised is exactly what I was considering, which is why I wrote a post on the way I feel, trying to get the opinon of the people I know best here.

Sometimes giving my opinons is construed by others as attacking. I never mean to do this.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.