GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I don't belong here anymore"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/08/03 at 13:10
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
I don't fit in. I'm not clever enough to fit in with the intelligent ones among you in the life, but I'm not benal enough to fit in with the majority of users using the Chat forum.

I'm logged in here most of the time reading topics trying to find something to reply to, somsthing I have an opinon on, but I can go days without posting because 1. there often isn't anything I want to reply to, and 2. I feel that certain things are expected of me which prevent me from really airing my views on things. And I'm taken so much more seriously than I ever was before. I'm rarely serious about anything, so its a bit worrying in itself

There are also a few of you who will never take me seriously because I'm one of few females in a forum thats mostly populated by guys. I guess a lot of the things guys want to talk about when they get together is stuff that I can't really participate in.

I think the forums have gone down hill since the loss of the GAD for posting. A lot of the Users whom I used to spend my time disscusing things with have moved on. I have also wondered if things would be better for me if I could get my Purpleness back.

All in all, I wonder if it's time for me to move on, and accept that I don't really belong here anymore. But I seem to get drawn back here when I'm sat at work with nothing to do. And this is one of the few places left where I am me and not part of the Ros/Ogre entity.

I'm not sure what my pointis, but I don't feel worthy of being a notable here any more, and as much as I try to fit in, I can't help but feel like an outsider. I'm not even sure why I'm posting this, and I'm fairly sure that your answer will be for me just to leave and not to cause a fuss about it.
Sun 31/08/03 at 09:01
"possibly impossible"
Hell, no-one seems to reply to my topics anyway. Does that stop me? Nope. I just keep going...
Sat 30/08/03 at 20:54
"period drama"
I know what you feel about being left-out.
Although in my case I'm probably not just being stupid.
Sat 30/08/03 at 19:04
Regular
Heh, if you can't think of anything to reply to in other people's threads why not just take time to air out your feelings and discuss stuff you understand more in your own threads.

Just no discussions about tampons et al.

You'll scare off all the little uns.
Sat 30/08/03 at 13:05
Regular
wait, rosie!

guys can talk about feminine stuff too!

hey, did anyone see that really dishy bloke on pop idol last nigtht? me and my best friends are having a slumber party with barbies and...oh, forget it.
Sat 30/08/03 at 12:03
"possibly impossible"
um...stay.

{Didn't someone already say that?} Doh!

And if you think you're not intelligent enough for this forum, that means I should have left a long time ago... ;-)
Fri 29/08/03 at 22:50
Regular
"8==="
Whitestripes DX wrote:
>
> Yeah, hopefully your post count will go down by at least 50%.

I said RAISE the IQ level not lower it. ;D
Fri 29/08/03 at 19:04
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Light wrote:
> Point being that most of us consider our own ego's before we consider
> the point we're trying to make. I never get that impression from Ros
> or, for example, Blank.

Hmm...I'll take that as a compliment :)

I see what you mean about Rosalind though. I think she's probably the most honest person here. But then again, it could all be lies and this whole thread could be a massive ego trip.

...Nah.
Fri 29/08/03 at 17:57
Regular
Belldandy wrote:
> Don't go Rosalind, besides the point is that NO ONE can ever escape
> ukchatforums.com, I try repeatedly but never last more than a week or
> so,

We're all hooked, and it's impossible to go cold turkey.
They should call it ukcrackforums or something...
Fri 29/08/03 at 17:28
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Don't go Rosalind, besides the point is that NO ONE can ever escape ukchatforums.com, I try repeatedly but never last more than a week or so, it's like the Prisoner all over again, without the big white blob of course....

Maybe I'm just weak willed, or bored, or something :P
Fri 29/08/03 at 17:02
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Point being that most of us consider our own ego's before we consider the point we're trying to make. I never get that impression from Ros or, for example, Blank.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.