GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Train jumper (serious)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/08/03 at 23:04
Regular
"Ah the mystic porta"
I was on my way out to the cinema and i have to change lines to get to where i wanted to go. So there i am waiting at the station when my train is approching, i look round and down at the end of the platform is an outline of someone. The train sounds it horn then bam, the person jumps right infront of it and gets hit then dragged down.

The station went silent, some people ran to help some people ran to get help. It took 20mins for the ambulance to turn up although the person was probably dead already. It took almost 40mins for the police to turn up, how bad is that.

This is no joke i actually saw this happen with my own eyes.
Thu 28/08/03 at 09:41
Regular
"Ah the mystic porta"
True, although it was his choice.
Thu 28/08/03 at 01:09
Stay of the boose.

If you go to rotton.com you can see a picture of some one who has been hit by a train.

I would actually feel like crap if i were you, it must of been a terrible experience for you, but think how it was for that man.
Thu 28/08/03 at 00:59
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Microchips wrote:
> Do you have a video for when someone gets irriversiabel gingivitis??

WOAH, like, SUPER SERIOUS!
Thu 28/08/03 at 00:23
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Yeah, what was that all about?

I voted for Cyclone early in the morning, and I go out, come home and find you've voted for me.

Wanna do it again next election?? :D
Thu 28/08/03 at 00:12
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I voted for you Chipseh.

I thought we had a deal.

*wipes tear from eye*

You betrayed me.

Me and you. It's over.

[CUE CRAZYCOL POSTING A LINK TO A VIDEO OF SOMEONE BETRAYING ANOTHER PERSON]
Thu 28/08/03 at 00:02
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Do you have a video for when someone gets irriversiabel gingivitis??
Thu 28/08/03 at 00:01
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
The craziest Col! wrote:
> http://www.13ways.com/jokes/movies/train.avi

Nice and sensitive there. Help him through it.

So wait, next week when someone says that their dog dies you're gonna show a video of some dog getting hit by a car?
Wed 27/08/03 at 23:59
Regular
"Sal Paradise"
Wow thats some heavy stuff. If I saw anything like that itd f**k me up (sorry bout the language) pretty bad I reckon, but I guess you never know how you would take it until it happens. On my way to school once I saw a car crash at like 80mph and the guy got out with loads of blood on him and he was in a lot of pain and it scared me, i dunno how you feel seeing something ten times as bad. Hope you're ok.
Wed 27/08/03 at 23:45
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> That's life I suppose.

Or more accurately, death.
Wed 27/08/03 at 23:44
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Woah, thats a pretty traumatic thing to witness.

I hope you dont get emotionally scarred.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.