GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Train jumper (serious)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/08/03 at 23:04
Regular
"Ah the mystic porta"
I was on my way out to the cinema and i have to change lines to get to where i wanted to go. So there i am waiting at the station when my train is approching, i look round and down at the end of the platform is an outline of someone. The train sounds it horn then bam, the person jumps right infront of it and gets hit then dragged down.

The station went silent, some people ran to help some people ran to get help. It took 20mins for the ambulance to turn up although the person was probably dead already. It took almost 40mins for the police to turn up, how bad is that.

This is no joke i actually saw this happen with my own eyes.
Mon 01/09/03 at 20:31
Regular
My uncle's a policeman too!

Swigeddy-shwa!
Mon 01/09/03 at 20:27
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
My uncle is a policeman, he had to attend a train suicide, except the guy just put his head on the track and waited for the train to run it over. He also had to go to a house where a guy blew off his head with a shotgun in his kitchen, he said the walls were literally painted with blood.

Pretty grim.
Mon 01/09/03 at 20:20
Regular
Twain wrote:
> Aw, that's nothing.

It's not a competition :D
Sun 31/08/03 at 19:25
Regular
"Ah the mystic porta"
Yeah a kid in my year died on holiday in a motorcycle accident in turkey.
Sun 31/08/03 at 17:06
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Yeah, I know. The worst part was seeing all the girls afterwards when we came out of the school hall after they were announed. They didn't happen at the same time, but both times were just the same. Coming out of the hall, most of the girls in my year crying.
Sun 31/08/03 at 17:01
Regular
That's harsh.
Sun 31/08/03 at 16:59
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Twain wrote:
> Aw, that's nothing. I've seen this happen TWICE and I KNEW the girls
> who died in both. They attended my school.
>
> It's far worse when you know who they are, believe me.

Actually, i made a mistake with that. Only one died when she was hit by a train. The other was killed after being abducted.
Sun 31/08/03 at 16:52
Regular
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> That's a shame. You are not going to forget that ever.

Unless he suffers amnesia.
Sun 31/08/03 at 13:25
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Aw, that's nothing. I've seen this happen TWICE and I KNEW the girls who died in both. They attended my school.

It's far worse when you know who they are, believe me.
Sun 31/08/03 at 12:41
Regular
DW wrote:

>
> True Story.
RIP OFF!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.