GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Train jumper (serious)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/08/03 at 23:04
Regular
"Ah the mystic porta"
I was on my way out to the cinema and i have to change lines to get to where i wanted to go. So there i am waiting at the station when my train is approching, i look round and down at the end of the platform is an outline of someone. The train sounds it horn then bam, the person jumps right infront of it and gets hit then dragged down.

The station went silent, some people ran to help some people ran to get help. It took 20mins for the ambulance to turn up although the person was probably dead already. It took almost 40mins for the police to turn up, how bad is that.

This is no joke i actually saw this happen with my own eyes.
Wed 27/08/03 at 23:04
Regular
"Ah the mystic porta"
I was on my way out to the cinema and i have to change lines to get to where i wanted to go. So there i am waiting at the station when my train is approching, i look round and down at the end of the platform is an outline of someone. The train sounds it horn then bam, the person jumps right infront of it and gets hit then dragged down.

The station went silent, some people ran to help some people ran to get help. It took 20mins for the ambulance to turn up although the person was probably dead already. It took almost 40mins for the police to turn up, how bad is that.

This is no joke i actually saw this happen with my own eyes.
Wed 27/08/03 at 23:06
" Crazy!"
I can imagine it now

http://www.13ways.com/jokes/movies/train.avi
Wed 27/08/03 at 23:06
Regular
bad s**t there chief. hope it doesn't give you nightmares or anything.

I could think of far less horrific ways to kill myself if I had had enough of life.

some people.
Wed 27/08/03 at 23:07
Regular
The craziest Col! wrote:
> I can imagine it now
>
> http://www.13ways.com/jokes/movies/train.avi

I've seen that before and it made me feel sick.

It ain't real but it looks horrible.

the type of thing to give kids nightmares
Wed 27/08/03 at 23:11
Regular
"Ah the mystic porta"
Its quite surreal, you always read about these things but to have actually seen soembody do it is different
Wed 27/08/03 at 23:21
"I love yo... lamp."
That's a shame. You are not going to forget that ever.
Wed 27/08/03 at 23:24
Regular
"Ah the mystic porta"
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> That's a shame. You are not going to forget that ever.

Yeh i no. Great.
Wed 27/08/03 at 23:35
"I love yo... lamp."
That's life I suppose. It'll put you off ever jumping in front of a train. Make you stop and think about how bad things actually are before doing anything rash.
Wed 27/08/03 at 23:37
Regular
"Ah the mystic porta"
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> That's life I suppose. It'll put you off ever jumping in front of a
> train. Make you stop and think about how bad things actually are
> before doing anything rash.

True. Anyway im off to bed now, hopefully wont dream about it. night
Wed 27/08/03 at 23:41
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
There was something similar to this in Stevenage about a month or two ago. I think a guy just jumped out in front of a train. Horrible.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.