GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hercules / Tribute"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/08/03 at 11:58
Regular
Guys, cease and desist, ain't no way either of you are coming back now.
Wed 27/08/03 at 13:38
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
I know. But what I'm saying is that it would have to be an outsider, since neither of them would be stupid enough to think this was the way to getting unbanned.
Wed 27/08/03 at 13:37
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Tribute didn't mind ?

Okay, thats why he came back the next day as a newbie and had a rant at the whole forum and staff before saying we'd all be sorry ?

Yeah, sounds like he wasn't bothered....
Wed 27/08/03 at 13:35
Regular
"Remember me?"
I'm not pointing fingers. I'm just saying, don't believe everything you hear. Just 'cos someone on MSN says something, doesn't make it true. On MSN there's no emotion, there's no eye contact, there's nobody noticing little changes in someone's breathing or body language.

I might sound like I'm being paranoid, but consider what I'm saying. Lying over the Internet is the easiest thing in the world.
Wed 27/08/03 at 13:32
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Dark Mark™ wrote:
> My God, are you really that stupid? Oh yeah, just 'cos they said on
> MSN that they didn't do it, they MUST be telling the truth. Hey,
> while we're at it why don't we just let all the murderers, drug
> dealers and rapists in the world plea their case on MSN. 'Cos if it's
> said on MSN, it must be true.

1) I trust them
2) Hercules isn't that much of an idiot
3) Tribute didn't mind being banned since he was going to leave anyway
4) This is exactly the kind of thing Shaneo would do
5) The time between Shaneo's and _'s posts are just about right for logging out/in
6) If you had been banned, would you really be stupid enough to think this is the way to get yourself unbanned? Hercules has been apologising and trying to get unbanned for days, and still hopes to be. He isn't going to be stupid enough to do something like this.

I doubt Hercules would be trying to bring Shaneo down, because, quite frankly, I don't think he would care if Shaneo shoved his head down a toilet. I don't see any reason for him to lie about it.
Wed 27/08/03 at 13:24
Regular
"8==="
Just when you think it can't get any worse.

It does.
Wed 27/08/03 at 13:24
Regular
"Remember me?"
Memorandum! wrote:
> But I'm 99.99999999999999% certain it's not actually Herc or Tribute.
> Mainly because I asked both of them on MSN the first night _ posted
> and Tribute just said he didn't know, and Herc replied "I dont
> know *cough* shaneo *cough*"

My God, are you really that stupid? Oh yeah, just 'cos they said on MSN that they didn't do it, they MUST be telling the truth. Hey, while we're at it why don't we just let all the murderers, drug dealers and rapists in the world plea their case on MSN. 'Cos if it's said on MSN, it must be true.
Wed 27/08/03 at 13:22
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
how do you know it's not Herc/Trib wanting to take down Shaneo ?
Wed 27/08/03 at 13:20
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Dark Mark™ wrote:
> The fact is you don't know who it is. None of us do. Only the people
> doing it know.

But I'm 99.99999999999999% certain it's not actually Herc or Tribute. Mainly because I asked both of them on MSN the first night _ posted and Tribute just said he didn't know, and Herc replied "I dont know *cough* shaneo *cough*"

So, like I've been saying - Shaneo.
It's his style too. Retarded.
Wed 27/08/03 at 13:16
Dark Mark™ wrote:
> This is feckin' childish. Why can't those two t******s just grow the
> hell up and stop being so bloody retarded instead of ruining the
> forums for everyone else.
>
> Herc, Tribute or whoever it is... you're a f**king mong and I hope
> you get hit by the truck or something you useless pieces of crap.

Woho, calm down there a bit mate, i know they are annoying and are just a waste of space but just... Well no actuall i agree with you :)
Wed 27/08/03 at 13:15
Regular
"Remember me?"
Memorandum! wrote:
> So you say it's two of them eh? I WONDER WHO YOU COULD HAVE BEEN
> REFERRING TO.

The fact is you don't know who it is. None of us do. Only the people doing it know.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.