GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hercules / Tribute"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/08/03 at 11:58
Regular
Guys, cease and desist, ain't no way either of you are coming back now.
Wed 27/08/03 at 13:47
"I love yo... lamp."
Kiriyama used to be called Shaneo, until he got banned for using copied reviews to win GAD. Something like 36 times. So he has been banned before.
Wed 27/08/03 at 13:46
Regular
"^_^"
Kiriyama = Shaneo ?
Wed 27/08/03 at 13:46
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Dark Mark™ wrote:
> Memorandum!
>
> Your tagline is a tad suspicious.

What? It's been like this since he was banned. Like Belldandy said, he's been apologising profusely etc. and he really didn't do nearly as much as Tribute. He didn't even mention hacking. I've been 'campaigning' to have him unbanned for ages now, and if I changed it wouldn't that be even more suspicious?

Spamming up a forum with "UNBAN HERCULES AND TRIBUTE! I HATE THIS STATUS SYSTEM!" etc. is a retarded way to try and get them unbanned.

Me - not that stupid
Wed 27/08/03 at 13:45
"I love yo... lamp."
If it was Kiriyama (aka Shaneo), then unless he disconnected between logging in and out then the IP address would be the same. In which case we ban him.

If it is Tribute or Herc, then they don't get unbanned ever.

I'm not going to start a hate campaign against them, I just wanted info so I could start my own little investigation.
Wed 27/08/03 at 13:43
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Belldandy wrote:
> It is not an outsider, else how would they know about Herc/Trib ? Eh ?
> Also they're using the L33T thing which has become the favoured
> "take the pee" word of late...

Bah. By outsider I just meant it wasn't one of them. Bad wording on my part.

Hmmm. Tribute always used 1337, whereas there are numerous posts by Shaneo saying l33t, 0wnage, and all those geeky online game phrases you see, as opposed to }{4><0r phrases.

Shaneo. Has to be. There's a lot of evidence pointing towards it. Obviously I could be wrong, but I'm sure SR can check the server records yadda yadda yadda.
Wed 27/08/03 at 13:42
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Herc kept getting his minions to apologise for him via MSN, and always said he should not be banned because he didn't do as much as Tribute, hence I still suspect him also.
Wed 27/08/03 at 13:42
Regular
"Remember me?"
Memorandum!

Your tagline is a tad suspicious.
Wed 27/08/03 at 13:39
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Belldandy wrote:
> Tribute didn't mind ?
>
> Okay, thats why he came back the next day as a newbie and had a rant
> at the whole forum and staff before saying we'd all be sorry ?
>
> Yeah, sounds like he wasn't bothered....

Oh. I didn't know about that. OK, I suspect him now too. My 99.9999999999% thing only stands for Hercules now.
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
It is not an outsider, else how would they know about Herc/Trib ? Eh ? Also they're using the L33T thing which has become the favoured "take the pee" word of late...
Regular
"Remember me?"
It could be, but I still think it could easily be either Tribute or Hercules.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.