GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DRUNK DRUNK DRUNK"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/08/03 at 02:13
Regular
I promise I won't talk down to you from my oh-so-high perfume marketing job.

And I promise to not waste your time by seeing how far I can get a thread to go whilst at work.

I promise I won't disappear if I get to be notable.

I promise to make many drunken posts late at night.

I promise that some day I will tell you all the truth.

I promise not to sell out.

I hate all these stupid 'accepted' values: Get a job. Get a house. Have kids. You know people have a right to say NO.

Hell I'm not about to bow down to any of you for a vote, I just thought it would be interesting to be pee-coloured and yet still try to deal with newbies with some kind of respect. *hears gasps*

So anyway if you want to vote for someone who flies of the handle one day and is cool the next then vote for me or put your hand in a blender or nail your scrotum into the back of your head or something.
Wed 27/08/03 at 13:53
Regular
"8==="
Yuh right. The fact that I started it to drag you away, that it created at about 4pm on a friday before a 3 day weekend might have had something to do with it.

Oh and the fact that I'm not sad enough to go "Hey kids lets get this thread to 300".

You sad man.
Wed 27/08/03 at 13:48
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
*chuckles*
Dragged me away from spamming?
Sure sure.
I notice your attempt at a 300+ thread died on it's ass.
Bitter much?

And now I'm going to swan about, swear like a sailor, spam and lord it over you with absolutely.No.Repercussions.
Deal with it.
Wed 27/08/03 at 13:44
Regular
"8==="
WOW! Goatboy wrote THAT MUCH about little old me! *Swoons*

Megalomania was an attempt to drag you away from another trend you were trying to create on the forums, I dragged you away from that and I dragged you away from spamming up the Life forum.

Don't be so predictable.
Wed 27/08/03 at 13:39
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Hedfix wrote:

> Haven't you realised you need to take my posts with a pinch of salt
> yet?

Slugs won't allow them to.
Wed 27/08/03 at 13:33
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
So what's with the "perfumed marketing job" and "how far I can get a thread" comments?
I'll add this thread to the "Meglomania" one.

It's ok, I don't mind. Hell, I dont even blame you but you're the one that seems to fancy me enough to keep banging on about the things I do.
And please, you need to realise that quoting a sci-fi comedy programme doesn't aide any attempts to appear aloof and superior.
Come with your own insults, there's a good lad.
Wed 27/08/03 at 13:32
Regular
"8==="
Oh pweeease make me a not-able pweeeease!

*Goes on a second fryingpan spree*
Wed 27/08/03 at 13:31
Regular
"8==="
Goatboy go back to pretending you actually have a life outside of these forums.

A. J. Rimmer.
Wed 27/08/03 at 13:30
Regular
"8==="
Reverse psychology?! That's what you think it is!?

Hmmmmmm: Vote for me then. ;)
Wed 27/08/03 at 13:29
Regular
"118 118"
Hedfix is going to be first notable of 2004.

I betcha!
Wed 27/08/03 at 13:29
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Hedfix wants to be me so badly it's embarassing.
How many topics have you started about me now?

It's ok, send me £5 and I'll autograph a pic of me, I'll even write "To my friend"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.