GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Are you being watched?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 21/10/06 at 20:03
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
when you go out in public.

Do you feel like people are looking at you?

Why?

Are they? Or are you a little too self concious.
Mon 23/10/06 at 19:34
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Corazon wrote:
> How would you feel if they were older than that, say 30+?

Have no problem with that. hippy is lonely :( No older than about 35 though - I'd hate to be dating someone older than my mum...
Mon 23/10/06 at 19:32
Regular
hippyman wrote:
> I actually have my own fan club of 10 year old girls at GAME.
> They purposely stand outside the store and call my name. Shame
> it's followed by "the dork".

Ah classic ... hippy on a roll ... :)

I recall working at Kwik Save many years ago, think I was about 18 at the time. Some young girl and her mum(!) used to get dolled up in glad rags and parade themselves up and down the aisles giving me and the other stock lads the eye ... think she was only about 13 or so, her mum seemed to encourage it though ... :S Guess it takes all types ...

In the end she asked a friend to ask one of the other stock lads out (remember how people used to do that "Will you go out with my mate?" :P), he refused and she was too embarrassed to come in the store again ...
Mon 23/10/06 at 19:19
Regular
"Monochromatic"
hippyman wrote:
> I would like people to watch me - especially if those watching
> were female, between 17-24 (ish) and looking to ask me out.

How would you feel if they were older than that, say 30+?
Mon 23/10/06 at 19:15
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
I actually have my own fan club of 10 year old girls at GAME. They purposely stand outside the store and call my name. Shame it's followed by "the dork".

Least the manager chucks them out or tells them to clear off. Then they haunt me on my lunch break... :(
Mon 23/10/06 at 19:13
Regular
hippyman wrote:

> I would like people to watch me - especially if those watching
> were female, between 17-24 (ish) and looking to ask me out. If
> that were the case, I'd be quite happy for 100s to watch me.

:D
Mon 23/10/06 at 19:05
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
I think people are laughing at me. Probably due to the abuse when I was younger and then the bullying. I have a very low opinion of myself.

I would like people to watch me - especially if those watching were female, between 17-24 (ish) and looking to ask me out. If that were the case, I'd be quite happy for 100s to watch me.

Shame it's only a fantasy...
Mon 23/10/06 at 19:01
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
CM Gone wrote:
> Of course! When I'm out in public I can't help but think that all
> the attarctive young ladies are eyeing up my fine figure of
> manliness...
>
> Then I see a mirror. :-(
:D

You delving too deep into things. No one really cares. Sometimes we think too far into some things, and other times we just sort of know its there, and don't look at it, if you know what I mean.
Its like before you go out, you want to make a plan.

What, get a map of town, make figurines of everyone, find out their schedules, and form a plan so that you won't look like a fool?
"Yes, yes, theres Jimmy, course of action? Hmmmmmm, ah, I know, I'll nod my head at him, he's a nice lad........"
"Then, yeah, Tom, ruffian. He'll be going through that alley, I'll pull out a crowbar and....etc."
Mon 23/10/06 at 16:28
Regular
There's no way to win, except taking a different route home, but if there isn't one, I'll swap to the other side of the road if possible ...
Mon 23/10/06 at 16:28
"possibly impossible"
I can symphathise with that. If you stay behind you're thinking that they might think you're deliberately looking like you're innocent because you're leading them into a false sense of security. But if you catch up you're equally scaring them...
Mon 23/10/06 at 16:25
Regular
Ah, but if it's late at night and you go leering at some girl, she might wonder what sort of lazy eyed psycho has his gaze locked on her. Maybe I need to work on my leering ... dunno ...

I hate it when you're walking home and a lone female is in front, walking in the same direction, I'm naturally always walking faster because I don't like to take my time, so I'm getting closer to her, and I'm conscious it's playing on her mind ... feel a right git for doing that ... I'M JUST GOING HOME FOR GODS SAKE :P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.