GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Are you being watched?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 21/10/06 at 20:03
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
when you go out in public.

Do you feel like people are looking at you?

Why?

Are they? Or are you a little too self concious.
Sat 21/10/06 at 20:03
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
when you go out in public.

Do you feel like people are looking at you?

Why?

Are they? Or are you a little too self concious.
Sat 21/10/06 at 20:10
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I think everyone glances at everyone else. The more aware/paranoid of us just notice it more.
Sat 21/10/06 at 20:31
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
In China i definitely was which was off putting for the first few days then it was quite funny after that.

Back here, nope not that i've noticed though i don't really look, just keep my head down and listen to my music
Sat 21/10/06 at 20:41
Regular
I know what you mean ... it depends on my state of mind but some days yeah I'm very self conscious of who's looking at me etc, makes me feel on edge ... other days I couldn't care less ... weird ...
Sat 21/10/06 at 21:16
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I tend to look at most people and it's just a fleeting glance and less than a second later I've forgotten about it.

If people look at me fine it doesn't bother me as a few seconds later they've forgotten about me and are looking at someone else.
Sun 22/10/06 at 08:20
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
It bothers me, i hate been looked at. Im one to keep my head down when i go out. I dont like to attract attention to myself. When people stare i just think for ages like, 'what the hell they looking at'

Its like when i walk with someone who loves people looking at them, or even call out for the attention and people look. I cant stand that either!

I know people will look even if its just glance, half the time there probably just glancing passed me and there eyes will pass me, but i just think, whats wrong with me why you looking!

Paranoid, self consious whatever you want to call it, i dont like it lol
Sun 22/10/06 at 09:37
Regular
"Laughingstock"
There are certain days - maybe we all have them - when self-conscious levels go up, and I feel like people are looking at me or judging me in some way. On days like that I wish I could slip into a burka and veil..
Sun 22/10/06 at 17:20
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I do quite often feel like it... then again, it's not often in small-town Surrey you get some long-haired chap wearing a biker jacket walking around very fast listening to stuff like Iron Maiden at very high volume!

I guess it's a matter of consciousness, whether you notice or you're concentrating on anything else. I guess it happens most in huge crowds, when there's not much visible other than other people.
Sun 22/10/06 at 19:33
Regular
Oh you live in Surrey .. Epsom by any chance? Only the Nam-Yang club I used to attend headquarters was in Alexandra Park ...

Not that it makes much diff to you :) Just being nosey ...
Sun 22/10/06 at 20:32
Regular
Couldn't care less if people are looking or not to be honest, i suppose its human nature to look at other people if your attracted to them by something, way they dress or how they're acting.

I guess im just a care-free person most of the time though that doesn't care what other people think.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.