GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Oh Baby crespo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/08/03 at 20:50
Regular
Fianlly the goal scorer! Crespo has just been introduced on pitch! in half time on the zilina game, all done and dusted! Now we have another top striker to challenge with, All looking very good! Maybe Mackalele by the end of the week!
Sun 21/09/03 at 14:25
Regular
rabid wrote:
> Its possible you could end up with 3 players all tallying up between
> 15-20 goals the way things are going... its the defensive side of
> Chelsea that i would be concerned about... its ok scoring 3 but if
> you concede 4 for example.
>
> Maybe 2 more world class defenders would make you the side that would
> scare people rigid but as things stand im sure quality opposition
> would fancy themselves scoring a couple against you at minimum, the
> fear factor isnt quite in place yet.
>

Hahaha gallas is on his way back now. debatably the best defender in the league, nobody would have him outside their top 5. Desailly has shown he still has it but who knows how he'll hold up. Then as back up we hav john terry currently englands third choice CB, no other team has even nearly as much depth there.

We have the Best young right back in england, and the Left back whois generally said to be about to rplace cole as england left back. Then on the wing backs we have to full international wingbacks who both play for teams of high international respect.

Not to mention the fact weve just signed one of the best defensive midfielders in the world.

Maybe another CB may not be a bad thing but in many ways it would just be a luxury signing. Chivu of Ajax (currently on loan to Roma) would be top notch as long term replacement for desailly, a leader, organiser and powerful defender.

We've only had makalele for 1 full league game and he was brilliant yesterday. Now we have that overing class there will be even less pressure on the defence and we'll see even more aggressive football.
Sun 21/09/03 at 13:31
Regular
"Colourless"
Alec wrote:
> Not the way Kanoute's going. Who else you got apart from Crespo and
> Mutu?

Lol

>Who else you got apart from Crespo and
> Mutu?

Hasselbaink, Gudjohnson......
Sun 21/09/03 at 12:53
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
Its possible you could end up with 3 players all tallying up between 15-20 goals the way things are going... its the defensive side of Chelsea that i would be concerned about... its ok scoring 3 but if you concede 4 for example.

Maybe 2 more world class defenders would make you the side that would scare people rigid but as things stand im sure quality opposition would fancy themselves scoring a couple against you at minimum, the fear factor isnt quite in place yet.

I cant decide if Desailly is the right man... you will know the situation better than me but ive seen him make a few total blunders that would concern me as a fan (not least against Blackburn when he should have wellied it out for a throw-in)
Sun 21/09/03 at 12:45
Regular
sorry i meant 4! Forsell is a god.

I'm not sure chelsea will have a top scorer just because of squad rotation. We could end up with a ridiculous total from 3 or 4 players though!
Sun 21/09/03 at 00:11
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
Ashley wrote:
> we could end up
> with the top 3 scorers! lol

I doubt any of Chelsea's strikers will score more than Ruud or Thierry this season... if anything Chelsea's highest scorer could end up being on loan Forsell which would be ironic to say the least.

I still think Chelsea are the 4th best team in the Premiership behind Man Utd, Arsenal and Liverpool... If one of the fringe teams like Newcastle, Southampton etc have a great year then Chelsea may not even make next seasons CL, just my opinion ofcourse.
Sat 20/09/03 at 22:00
Regular
because you were cocky enough to try and correct me and got it wrong.which is annoying
Sat 20/09/03 at 21:56
Regular
"It's been a while.."
why does that make me a gimp for not knowing how many goals a player has scored for a team i do not follow?
Sat 20/09/03 at 21:55
Regular
4 goals in 6 first team appearances. You are such a gimp
Sat 20/09/03 at 21:23
Regular
"It's been a while.."
Um.... no 3
Sat 20/09/03 at 21:22
Regular
hasselbaink! he is on 4 or 5!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.