GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This once I will repeat myself."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/08/03 at 13:05
Regular
vote... and I'll kick you in the teeth. I mean really; Once every three months, this forum is overrun by a bunch of mindless drooling imbiciles hopping up and down trying to get noticed.

No, wait.

This forum is ALWAYS overrun by a bunch of mindless drooling imbiciles, hopping up and down trying to get noticed. But every three months, there is a period where it gets even worse.

All you have to do at these times is look at the forum list, and noticing the "FOG Chat" forum, you only have to glance at it, and you can almost smell the foul stench emanating from the fervent sputtering of loathsome and unscholared miscreants that lies within.

I personally think there is a great misconception about being a notable. The vast majority of untutored morons that litter these forums seem to be under the mistaken impression that the title of Notable is akin to "Lord", and comes complete with a stipendiary wage and a few hundred acres of land. Although I cannot say this with 100% certainty, I think it is safe to say that this is not the case. All you get for being a notable is a yellow name and abuse from people who want to be you. A far cry from the legends of fame and magnanimity that seems to be associated with it.

Perhaps some of you drones should take a step back and look at how stupid you make yourselves look. "Ooh, ooh, vote for me and I'll... ummm... do nothing other than gloat that I'm a notable". Magnificent. Perhaps some of you would favour a move into politics. With such a simple yet familiar manifesto, I'm doubtless that the Daily Mail would support you every step of the way to Downing Street.

Or maybe you'd just get laughed at as a simple and semi-intelligible babboon with a massively inflated sense of self-importance and tortuously hilarious delusions of grandeur. Worth taking the chance though eh?

Or perhaps you should all calm down, give those fingers a little rest and try exercising those under-utilised - and in some cases abandoned - pieces of human tissue commonly known as brains, and stop acting like a bunch of hapless and ill-mannered peons, destined for little else than a lifetime of Tesco shelf stacking and testing shampoo.

IB
Tue 26/08/03 at 20:15
Regular
Ohhh he's gonna throw a hissy fit now...
Tue 26/08/03 at 20:12
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> I personally think there is a great misconception about being a
> notable. The vast majority of untutored morons that litter these
> forums seem to be under the mistaken impression that the title of
> Notable is akin to "Lord", and comes complete with a
> stipendiary wage and a few hundred acres of land. Although I cannot
> say this with 100% certainty, I think it is safe to say that this is
> not the case.

And I personally think that you don't know what you're talking about. Strange as it seems, the forums have actually progressed, in your abscence, beyond "omgz Notables run". Being a Notable is basically members of the forum saying that you are a notable addition to the forum, a good poster. And it gives people a tingly feeling. That's why people ask for votes - they want to be recognized for their brilliance, as Crazycol has shown us so thoroughly. Ever see those "I just want one vote" posts? That's all it really takes, someone to notice you. Are you not appeased by the fact that all the 'VOTE ME' posts are in one forum you can oh so easily avoid?

> ...as a simple and semi-intelligible
> babboon with a massively inflated sense of self-importance

Now that reminds me of someone. Who? Hrm...
Tue 26/08/03 at 20:11
Regular
"118 118"
*drools mindlessly*
Tue 26/08/03 at 20:05
Regular
"If you don't like it. Leave"

Oh wait you already did that and still you came back.

*Waits for the "Oh shut up you puerile cretin, I hate you I hate you I hate you" post*
Tue 26/08/03 at 19:51
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> a LOT about something he doesn't care about

I don't like cricket but I don't whine at cricket fans. Go back to whatever hole you crawled out of IB.
Tue 26/08/03 at 19:49
Regular
Ha. YOu should have changed FOG Chat to General Chat. As FOG Chat is better now.
Tue 26/08/03 at 19:12
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
I have to say I disagree with your comments IB. I have posted my "Vote for me" thread because I genuinely feel that I deserve a vote. I may not have been here as long as some of the other runners, but in the time I have been here I have not annoyed anyone, insulted anyone and to my knowledge I have not offended anyone. I say my piece and let others say theirs. Whether I agree with them or not is entirely my look-out and it does not mean I am right and they are wrong.

On this basis, I would like to get a couple of votes, I'm unsure if I will, I'll just have to wait and see.
Tue 26/08/03 at 17:23
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
I don't actually know who the candidates in the running are. I was just waiting to see the front runners. But anyway, enlighten me.
Tue 26/08/03 at 17:19
Regular
"Proffesional Eejit."
I'm voting for gerrard because I find him to posses more wisdom that almost any of the candadates in the running.
Tue 26/08/03 at 17:15
Regular
I find the colour of my user name to be inconsequential. If I enjoy coming on here, and occasionally entertain some of you folk, as you do me quite often, that is enough for me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.