GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This once I will repeat myself."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/08/03 at 13:05
Regular
vote... and I'll kick you in the teeth. I mean really; Once every three months, this forum is overrun by a bunch of mindless drooling imbiciles hopping up and down trying to get noticed.

No, wait.

This forum is ALWAYS overrun by a bunch of mindless drooling imbiciles, hopping up and down trying to get noticed. But every three months, there is a period where it gets even worse.

All you have to do at these times is look at the forum list, and noticing the "FOG Chat" forum, you only have to glance at it, and you can almost smell the foul stench emanating from the fervent sputtering of loathsome and unscholared miscreants that lies within.

I personally think there is a great misconception about being a notable. The vast majority of untutored morons that litter these forums seem to be under the mistaken impression that the title of Notable is akin to "Lord", and comes complete with a stipendiary wage and a few hundred acres of land. Although I cannot say this with 100% certainty, I think it is safe to say that this is not the case. All you get for being a notable is a yellow name and abuse from people who want to be you. A far cry from the legends of fame and magnanimity that seems to be associated with it.

Perhaps some of you drones should take a step back and look at how stupid you make yourselves look. "Ooh, ooh, vote for me and I'll... ummm... do nothing other than gloat that I'm a notable". Magnificent. Perhaps some of you would favour a move into politics. With such a simple yet familiar manifesto, I'm doubtless that the Daily Mail would support you every step of the way to Downing Street.

Or maybe you'd just get laughed at as a simple and semi-intelligible babboon with a massively inflated sense of self-importance and tortuously hilarious delusions of grandeur. Worth taking the chance though eh?

Or perhaps you should all calm down, give those fingers a little rest and try exercising those under-utilised - and in some cases abandoned - pieces of human tissue commonly known as brains, and stop acting like a bunch of hapless and ill-mannered peons, destined for little else than a lifetime of Tesco shelf stacking and testing shampoo.

IB
Tue 26/08/03 at 13:05
"Darkness, always"
vote... and I'll kick you in the teeth. I mean really; Once every three months, this forum is overrun by a bunch of mindless drooling imbiciles hopping up and down trying to get noticed.

No, wait.

This forum is ALWAYS overrun by a bunch of mindless drooling imbiciles, hopping up and down trying to get noticed. But every three months, there is a period where it gets even worse.

All you have to do at these times is look at the forum list, and noticing the "FOG Chat" forum, you only have to glance at it, and you can almost smell the foul stench emanating from the fervent sputtering of loathsome and unscholared miscreants that lies within.

I personally think there is a great misconception about being a notable. The vast majority of untutored morons that litter these forums seem to be under the mistaken impression that the title of Notable is akin to "Lord", and comes complete with a stipendiary wage and a few hundred acres of land. Although I cannot say this with 100% certainty, I think it is safe to say that this is not the case. All you get for being a notable is a yellow name and abuse from people who want to be you. A far cry from the legends of fame and magnanimity that seems to be associated with it.

Perhaps some of you drones should take a step back and look at how stupid you make yourselves look. "Ooh, ooh, vote for me and I'll... ummm... do nothing other than gloat that I'm a notable". Magnificent. Perhaps some of you would favour a move into politics. With such a simple yet familiar manifesto, I'm doubtless that the Daily Mail would support you every step of the way to Downing Street.

Or maybe you'd just get laughed at as a simple and semi-intelligible babboon with a massively inflated sense of self-importance and tortuously hilarious delusions of grandeur. Worth taking the chance though eh?

Or perhaps you should all calm down, give those fingers a little rest and try exercising those under-utilised - and in some cases abandoned - pieces of human tissue commonly known as brains, and stop acting like a bunch of hapless and ill-mannered peons, destined for little else than a lifetime of Tesco shelf stacking and testing shampoo.

IB
Tue 26/08/03 at 13:07
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
ha
Tue 26/08/03 at 13:07
Regular
I vote for IB.
Tue 26/08/03 at 13:17
Regular
"Long time no see!"
``Stop repeating yourself!!´´

:)
Tue 26/08/03 at 14:38
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
As well as resurrecting the topic from the first time round?

Jesus.
Tue 26/08/03 at 14:45
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I voted IB, i still don't rue it.
Tue 26/08/03 at 16:19
Regular
yaaaay

insane bartender's got my vote!!!
Tue 26/08/03 at 16:19
Regular
oh crap he's already yella-bellied...
Tue 26/08/03 at 16:20
Regular
I forgot to vote last time, so I'm making up for it this time.
Tue 26/08/03 at 16:33
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Here speaks honesty: it would be a fine thing to be a Notable, mainly because I am notable, and I don't like the colour purple; but I won't be holding my breath or busting a gut to attain it.
I like these forums, and I try to add something to it. Yes there's a lot of slavering claptrap, but there's good and bad, fair and foul everywhere you go.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.