GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Azul, Jackus, Blank, Memo!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 25/08/03 at 23:27
Regular
Why do you insist on slagging of almost everything I say?
E.G. Blank, Memo and Azul were in the election forum having a good old moan about my spelling and grammar, WTF, why the hell does that matter.
Are you all so sad that it bothers you that much?
And Jackus was even sad enough to go crying to SR saying "Please ban El Robin", I mean come on guys, loosen up a bit, stop grassing people up and having a good old moan at them.
It's a forum, people talk, post, enjoy them selves, then there is you guys who just go round with nothing good to say except something bad, like you say "this topic is stupid", well then don't post in it. "You have bad grammar", so what, we are not all perfect like you lot ya know.
Just stop it now ye, forget all.
Start fresh, be mates.
Tue 26/08/03 at 18:02
Stryke wrote:

> proportions. Shut up.

Make me
Tue 26/08/03 at 17:44
Regular
Blank wrote:
> I'm not copying anyone Robin.

--

There's a good Goatprentice... ;)

I'm going to copy Blank now. Robin, you're a git of Kiriyama-ian proportions. Shut up.
Tue 26/08/03 at 16:04
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Oh, wait, no quotation of when I alledgedly slagged you off I see.
So you were lying?
Ha.
Tue 26/08/03 at 15:28
Regular
"Proffesional Eejit."
And H=he was not copying me because I never said that you run to SR to get your crap erased. Despite the fact you do.
Tue 26/08/03 at 15:15
K i trust ya.
Can't be bothered to look, bit busy.
Tue 26/08/03 at 14:44
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I'm not copying anyone Robin. Look back through the threads in Customer Service, you'll see I was there calling you an idiot all along.
Tue 26/08/03 at 14:19
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
The SIGN IN/OUT thread is pointless in general.
Tue 26/08/03 at 14:17
No, im just doing lots of other things, i keep comming on and off of the forum.
Thats why i stopped using the sign in/sign out thread because i would sign in and out so much that it would just become so pointless to do it.
Tue 26/08/03 at 14:09
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
You avoided most of the post. Feeling guilty, are we?
Tue 26/08/03 at 14:07
Blank wrote:

> and cry to SR every time you do something you later realise was
> moronic.

No, i have done it twice you fool, your now just coppying what jackus or who ever done it said.
The second time i done it i then said to leave it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.