GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gran Turismo 3 - playable demo"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/02/01 at 18:48
Regular
The latest issue of Official PS2 magazine has a PLAYABLE demo of GT3 on the coverdisc.

Don't just sit there - go and buy it!
Mon 05/03/01 at 13:14
"High polygon count"
Two weeks without my PS2 or a PC? Talk about cold turkey...

They'll have to pry me out of the Epcot Center!

Mind you, the resort we're staying at does have PlayStation rental... yes, really! :-)
Mon 05/03/01 at 13:05
Regular
"not dead"
Wòókiee Møn§†€R wrote:
> The worst part of GT3? The release date. Currently scheduled for
> June in the UK, I believe. Well, from 13th to 28th June, I'm in
> Florida on holiday.

It's a cruel, cruel world!

Oh how terrible for you. You certainly DON'T have my sympathy!

I'm sure that GT3 will be the last thing on your mind whilst enjoying yourself in Florida!
Mon 05/03/01 at 12:43
"High polygon count"
The worst part of GT3? The release date. Currently scheduled for June in the UK, I believe. Well, from 13th to 28th June, I'm in Florida on holiday.

It's a cruel, cruel world!
Mon 05/03/01 at 12:30
Regular
"Complete Banker"
Amen!
Mon 05/03/01 at 12:26
"High polygon count"
Argh! It gets better.

The PS2 section of Daily Radar has an absolutely awesome video clip! Water - reflections - spray...

It's 18Mb but worth every bit of the download. GT3 will not be a game - it will be an experience!
Sat 03/03/01 at 22:43
Regular
"Whatever!"
This is really the most beautiful game I have ever played!!
Fri 02/03/01 at 19:24
To "Dazey"Dave... which suits you. people are going "Ga Ga" over the demo because it's a game that is coming. Also at the start it says the graphics are still yet to be imroved, but in diferent words. so they are going "Ga Ga" over what is yet to come.
Fri 02/03/01 at 11:22
Regular
"Complete Banker"
I know that Wookiee Monster has already gone through all this, but I just have to tell you all how amazing the demo is!!!!!
The downside is that it's only 150 seconds long and you have to reset your PS2 to play it again, buit it's fantastic.
Any screen shots that you've seen simply don't do the game justice, the way it moves is so.... smooth!!
The handling feels spot on and responsive (for so real fun use the RUF on drift mode and savour the delights of performing delicious powerslides.
We've all seen the GT3 rolling demo's, and I have to tell you that the graphics are even better - there is no desernable difference between 'in-game' and replays.
You must play this game!! I could go on but the Wookster have covered pretty much everything else.....

I want GT3 now - not in June!! (And just think the demo was make in January - think what Polyphony could have done since then!?
Sat 24/02/01 at 17:03
"High polygon count"
Well, decision made... ZOE it is!
Sat 24/02/01 at 14:34
That's cool!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.