GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fears"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/08/03 at 18:18
Regular
I was given the idea of this thread having read MS NY’s topic about a problem of hers.

I’ll start. I get really anxious whenever I have to have my blood pressure taken, don’t know why, I just hate it.

So, anyone else got any?
Fri 22/08/03 at 19:43
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Twain wrote:
> Yeah, I guess so. We'll all die sooner or later. I have a fear of pain
> though. IF I think something'll hurt, then I stay away, unless it'll
> be beneficial to me, like an injection, which don't hurt anyway!

Yeah what is it with people and injections? I've never had one that hrt and I've had plenty of them. I think it's something thats in the mind mostly, if you think its gonna hurt, you'll feel pain.
Fri 22/08/03 at 19:42
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
I'm afriad of knives. Axes and maces interest me but knives are just too...ack. When I told my friend I was afraid of knives, he took out his sword and lightly poked me with it. He ended up cutting me open. What a basturd
Fri 22/08/03 at 19:41
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Yeah, I guess so. We'll all die sooner or later. I have a fear of pain though. IF I think something'll hurt, then I stay away, unless it'll be beneficial to me, like an injection, which don't hurt anyway!
Fri 22/08/03 at 19:39
"period drama"
I'm not scared of death - I don't really see what the problem is. You'll be dead, so how can you be scared?
Fri 22/08/03 at 19:36
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Twain wrote:
> I think everybody has a natural fear of death

I don't fear death in itself, I've stared it in the face once too often for that, just of how it actually happens.
Fri 22/08/03 at 19:35
Regular
"cachoo"
I don't have a huge fear of death, I have more fear of others around me dying.
But the biggest fear I have is possibly.. failure?! Most likely.
Fri 22/08/03 at 19:34
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
I think everybody has a natural fear of death
Fri 22/08/03 at 19:26
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
My biggest fear is off being crushed to death. I could handle drowning, falling off a tall building or an aeroplane crash, but not beig crushed.
Fri 22/08/03 at 19:25
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
@ng3l wrote:
> The only thing i fear at the moment is giving birth, im dreading
> it!!!!

Yeah, I hear that smarts a little.
Fri 22/08/03 at 19:18
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Arachnids is all I can think of at the minute.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.