GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Special Reserve Freestlye MC Battling"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 20/08/03 at 17:57
Regular
Not sure if this has any chance or working, but what the hey. Anyone can join in, and if you don't like rapping just think of it as poetry.

Basically, we'll all try and post rap lyricals up here, home-made of course, and 'battle' anyone who steps up, using clever words and harsh insults, so don't come in here, join in then get your knickers in a twist when we go personal, because they don't hold back in real life, so why should we?

Oh, screw the 'we're hard so hate us' cover, just enjoy it and don't take it too seriously.

Start off with: I think I'm the coolest, greatest user on SR ever.

Rap at me if you disagree, mofo!
Sat 20/09/03 at 20:17
Regular
lalakersrule/
what a fool/
dumb as a mule/
obviously been bunking school/
Comes into this place hitting hard, not like a hammer, just a rusty tool/
Try and be cruel/
To me and you'll/
just end up looking uncool/
In this rap thread cum rap school/
I rule/
You can drool/
enough to fill 3 swimming pools/
Asher D cool/
lalalkersrule nul/
Sat 20/09/03 at 20:12
Regular
Ooh.

It's on, whiteboy, it's on!
Fri 19/09/03 at 22:02
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
*Laker, Laker please tell me what you see,*

looks like a fake ass poser called Asher D,
he's gone crazy, he thinks his won,
running around proclaiming that he's number one.
Judges others rap games when what he brings is wack/ talks tons of smack/ but as a matter of fact/ i'd sound better rapping to a vanilla ice track.

*Now now Laker, lets not go mad/ no one, can really be that bad*

Well true, but he does come close/ of some reality, he needs a dose,
says he doesn't think of what he says and it just comes out/ well it shows, because he lacks any musical clout/ he wouldn't even last through a 30 second bout/ half the time no one knows what he's on about,
he's weak he needs to retire/ rap schemes which are totally dire/ your stuck in a talentless mire/ go get a job as a clown for hire,
i heard that'd suit him he'd follow the family plan,
i've heard his mom hires herself out to any man

*Ouch Laker that's kinda harsh, it's not his fault his mom has as many people as a anti-war march*

Hmm maybe you're right and i went too far/.........nar/ rhymes need to cut deep down like a scar/ remind the guy just who you are,
because in 5 years time Asher will be long gone/ grand total records sold equals none/ while my first and second albums just gone plat-num.
He should be thankful i'm speaking his name/ i'm giving him a glimpse of fame/ its such a shame/ i'll blow him away like a hurricane.
Just like Isabel i cause loads of panic/ and i'd sink all comers like the Titanic/ with complicated rhyme schematic/ leave challengers standing still in static.

*Well yea that's true you do leave your challengers and the crowd all astounded, your rap game leaves them all confounded*

Yea i know, no need to tell me/ squeeze the life out of them like a bag of tetley/ got crazy skill that rivals Kobe/ though sexual assault charges i'll leave them be.
Asher back to the point you dumb@ss dope/ you think you've won? i can see how you gained that hope/ you thought i was gone? then you dropped the soap/ i've just been busy but i've still had you in my scope,
Now i'm back for the first time, through word of mouf,
heard you think you're as dirty as the dirty south.
You ride around with your ugly, nasty ho's
bring them near me and just like Luda i'll start to throw them 'bows,
catch you right under the chin and knock you out,
leave you laying in your own blood for the count.
Fri 19/09/03 at 21:03
Regular
And I think I won.
Sun 14/09/03 at 20:51
Regular
Pop, I wanna see you all fight back cos im in total control rite now.
Sat 13/09/03 at 20:53
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
*silent chuckle
Sat 13/09/03 at 20:52
Regular
I dunno, I just seem cleverer :-)
Sat 13/09/03 at 20:41
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Whta makes you think you're older than moi??
Sat 13/09/03 at 20:15
Regular
Nah, I'm not like that.

I never delete anything I say, I just type, I can rhyme words naturally and I'm older than you all so I tend to make more sense.
Sat 13/09/03 at 20:08
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Well props for that... I wish I could freestyle fluidly, but alas I have to resort to hours of writting and re-writting and crossing out etc...

all for a 3.5 minute flow..:(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.