GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My Balls Aren't That Big..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 18/08/03 at 19:48
Regular
But they seem to be terribly uncomfortable in these boxers and shorts I'm wearing. I keep having to stick my hand down there and pulling my boxers out of my bumhole for some reason. Usually they are fine...hmmm.

Oh and to have a reason for this topic - I was thinking, can you actually squash your own balls? I done a search on Google for it yesterday but I couldn't find anything.

I remember when I use to wear pants, that was uncomfortable. I remember when I use to wear pants and my little friend use to grow. The pants didn't fit me anymore because he'd peep up to say hello.
Tue 19/08/03 at 13:50
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
A bit crude :\
Tue 19/08/03 at 13:48
Regular
"\\"
Mess wrote:
> hehehe
>
> http://maddox.xmission.com/c.cgi?u=balls_are_huge

THATS HILARIOUS!

And it doesn't have any pictures of balls... well a basketball and a golfball..
Tue 19/08/03 at 13:40
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
This isn't my computer, so I can't look.
Tue 19/08/03 at 13:31
Regular
"keep your receipt"
hehehe

http://maddox.xmission.com/c.cgi?u=balls_are_huge
Tue 19/08/03 at 12:56
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
I never get Morning Glory or Morning Wood. I don't drink a great deal before I go to bed. If I do, I take a pees. But I have a really strong bladder. And a great peeing time. When I went to see T3 opening night, I had a king size cup of coke. When I got otu of the cinema, I peed for the better part of 2-3 minutes :)
Tue 19/08/03 at 12:54
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> phi11ip wrote:
>
> And Kyz, it's called 'Morning Wood.'
>
> It's morning glory.
>
> Happens everytime you wake up, the blood rushes from your head to the
> rest of your body and ya get a boner.
>
> Big problemo when you're woken up by the Postman knocking on the door
> with a recorded delivery (nearly put 'a package' there, that was
> close). The amount of times I've had to grab a big jumper to conceal
> the circus tent in my shorts.

Doesn't that make it a sight more obvious?
Tue 19/08/03 at 12:27
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
The medical/biological reason for morning glory is simple enough:

The unconcious reaction of the body to prevent involuntary urinating.
You're asleep and need a pee, so you achieve erection so you dont wet the bed.
Which is why it's not unknown for drunks to pee the bed/themselves - because alcohol is a diaretic (sp?) and promotes urinating, but the alcohol also prevents you from sporting a chubb - hence you pee yourself.

Boring but true.
Tue 19/08/03 at 12:20
Regular
phi11ip wrote:

> And Kyz, it's called 'Morning Wood.'

It's morning glory.

Happens everytime you wake up, the blood rushes from your head to the rest of your body and ya get a boner.

Big problemo when you're woken up by the Postman knocking on the door with a recorded delivery (nearly put 'a package' there, that was close). The amount of times I've had to grab a big jumper to conceal the circus tent in my shorts.
Tue 19/08/03 at 11:36
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
This topic is making me queasy :|
Tue 19/08/03 at 11:32
Regular
"\\"
"I've always maintained that the decision to have a circumcision is best left up to the individual owner of the pinis is question. However, it is NOT an operation that should be performed on infants or young boys. In addition to consent being virtually impossible to obtain, it is dangerous to remove the foreskin before the pinis has fully developed, which in some cases may take *years*. "

Typical... TYPICAL...

But on the upper hand

"There are zero reported cases of penile cancer in circumcised males. "

w00t

"There are about 6 billion people in the world. About half are female. Five out of seven are of an age where they are likely to v***k. Kinsey says 60% of women v***k. Surveys indicate that, of the women who do v***k, they average one or more times a week and an average v***king session lasts about 4 minutes.*

So, in any average 4 minute period,

6 x 10^9 x 0.5 x 5/7 x 0.60 x 1/(7x24x60) (per minute) x 4

Equals ... roughly half a million (500,000).

So, at any one time, about 500,000 women are v***king at the same time with you!

This also means that, when you orgasm from v***king, you are doing it in synchrony (during the same second) with about 20,000 women ... "

Great! Not that has anything to do with the foreskin... :P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.