GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nationwide Football - Div 1, 2, 3 and Conference"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 18/08/03 at 11:16
Regular
The bulk of you lot are fans of Premiership teams, and ive seen very little about the rest of the leagues. So you can guess what this thread is about really. Where are the rest of you? Show your colours, in here!

Anyway, some of you know who i support - Sheffield Wednesday. Being on holiday till yesterday meant i missed the start of our season. Finding ourselves in Division 2, we really have to aim to get out of there and push for promotion. Its going to be tough, but i think we can do it. So far we have won one and drawn one, and 4 points from 6 is a fair return, plus its been our best start to a season for what must be six years!

Im really looking forward to the rest of the season now, im a season ticket holder, and back them wherever they go.

So, how about the rest of you? What of the season then?
Mon 29/09/03 at 11:06
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Puh! City only managed to draw 1-1 at the weekend, and new-signing Lee Miller managed to get himself sent-off (although, an appeal could hopefully see the descision over-turned). I don't want to see him missing games, now that Scott Murray's gone (and still un-replaced - Wilkshire isn't in the same "class"). The young Scotsman's just starting to find his feet, with a goal in each of his last-two league games.

But, at least we managed to knock-out First Divisioners Watford in the League Cup, during midweek! :D

So what if the game went into Extra-Time?! - We're not set-up nicely for a 3rd-Round meeting with "struggling" Southampton! :D

But, after the dissapointing performances from our team since the brilliant opening-day thrashing of Notts County, for once, it looks like this could be a season where I'm not saying "THIS will be the year"... :(

Heh. And I also found-out that a girl at work was getting "chatted-up" by Lee Peacock (...or was it Matthews?) in a club, the other night. And, because she didn't realise he was a footballer, she told him to 'F-off'! :D

And Rovers winning...? Don't make me laugh - PLEASE! :P
Tue 30/09/03 at 10:07
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Norwich have Reading at home tonight. We beat Crystal Palace on Saturday to continue out 100% home record.
Tue 30/09/03 at 18:15
Regular
"Better Than You"
I'm off to my teams match tonight, who are at home, and they are. . . . . BRADFORD CITY and they better kick some ass against Derby County! ! ! ! !
Tue 30/09/03 at 18:48
Regular
Come on Wednesday. You beat Wycombe thanks to the cheating ass in black (some people call him a referee haha), but I'm sure you can easily get the three points against the Bee's on Saturday without the aid of the 12th man.

Prediction :: Brentford 0-4 Sheffield Wednesday

YeY
Tue 30/09/03 at 20:03
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I think I might have Sheefield Wednesday to beat Brentford in a £5.00 roll-up on Saturday.
Tue 30/09/03 at 20:09
Regular
Where do you do these bets? Like with a few chums or at a bookies? Is it some little work/college/school thing you do?
Tue 30/09/03 at 20:28
Regular
"Baros!!!"
At Ladbrookes.

Used to pick outsiders and have doubles and trebles, but now I just pick the teams that SHOULD win and have a roll-up.

There always seems to be one team that let's me down.
Wed 01/10/03 at 16:12
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Non-existant wrote:
> Heh, last time i went i was afraid that, that tip of the stand would
> cave in on me!

Edgar Street isn't in a very good state of repair, I have to admit. And it looks ugly, especially in wet weather. But it's home to a great team,
unlike Stevenage's ground. :D
Thu 02/10/03 at 11:28
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Norwich beat Crystal Palace at the weekend and Reading midweek. We now got three tough away games :I

Wigan
West Ham
West Brom
and then Sunderland home.

crap.
Mon 06/10/03 at 11:31
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Thank God we managed to turn the game against Swindon around - especially since it was at home!

Losing a local derby is never a good thing - especially with the squad of players and manager we've got! But, we managed to turn a 1-0 defesit into a 2-1 triumph... Excellent!

We're still looking miles-off from Promotion at this early-stage, so we'll need to keep this winning-run going from NOW if we are to stand a real-chance of finally going-up, this season.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.