GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nationwide Football - Div 1, 2, 3 and Conference"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 18/08/03 at 11:16
Regular
The bulk of you lot are fans of Premiership teams, and ive seen very little about the rest of the leagues. So you can guess what this thread is about really. Where are the rest of you? Show your colours, in here!

Anyway, some of you know who i support - Sheffield Wednesday. Being on holiday till yesterday meant i missed the start of our season. Finding ourselves in Division 2, we really have to aim to get out of there and push for promotion. Its going to be tough, but i think we can do it. So far we have won one and drawn one, and 4 points from 6 is a fair return, plus its been our best start to a season for what must be six years!

Im really looking forward to the rest of the season now, im a season ticket holder, and back them wherever they go.

So, how about the rest of you? What of the season then?
Fri 16/01/04 at 11:13
Regular
"Long time no see!"
"For he's a jolly Goodfellow!" :D

What a signing, eh?! Neverh heard of the guy before, but, as Danny Wilson said, he was a player who could play down either flank, AND attack through the middle - which he did, to score the winning-goal, right when we needed it! :D

I think this could spell the end for Luke Wilkshire's time at Ashton Gate, given another 6-months-or-so...

Who needs Scott Murray, eh?! :D
Wed 14/01/04 at 15:55
Regular
How long before Tony leaves the Causeway?

Place your bets now.
Wed 14/01/04 at 10:04
Regular
"thegodfather"
So now David James has left the Hammers as well to join Manchester city, that just leaves Defoe to complete the total and utter sell out by West Ham.
I've been through a lot of ups and down over the years as a fan, but what has been done to a once exciting squad is a disgrace.
Mon 05/01/04 at 13:32
Regular
"Colourless"
Manda†are wrote:
> WOOHOO!
> Woking 2-0
>
> Anyone watch the game on sky? Surely we deserved that penalty!

0-0 boring game. Good to see barnet on tv though. They showed where I sit, I could have been on tv....
Mon 05/01/04 at 12:19
Regular
"hit the road jack"
We beat Ipswich 2-0, then we beat Forest 1-0, then Derby 4-0 but lose it in the third round fa cup. Everton unfairly getting a 3-1 win. Two of their goals being penalties Stubbs being brought down by Iwan Roberts twice. We had another goal ruled out for offside although it wasnt. The ref was rubbish.

We got Bradford at home next and we are 5 points clear at the top.
Sun 04/01/04 at 00:21
Regular
"Notable"
COME ON TRANMERE.

CUUUMMM OOOONNNNN!!!!!
Sat 03/01/04 at 23:09
Regular
No you didn't.

Wycombe are on Sky soon. Against Sheffield Wednesday again.
Sat 03/01/04 at 22:32
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
Colourless wrote:
> Any Barnet fans?

Woking through and through
Sat 03/01/04 at 22:32
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
WOOHOO!
Woking 2-0

Anyone watch the game on sky? Surely we deserved that penalty!
Sat 03/01/04 at 20:23
Regular
Nah. If we stay in Divison 2, he's ours.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.