GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nationwide Football - Div 1, 2, 3 and Conference"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 18/08/03 at 11:16
Regular
The bulk of you lot are fans of Premiership teams, and ive seen very little about the rest of the leagues. So you can guess what this thread is about really. Where are the rest of you? Show your colours, in here!

Anyway, some of you know who i support - Sheffield Wednesday. Being on holiday till yesterday meant i missed the start of our season. Finding ourselves in Division 2, we really have to aim to get out of there and push for promotion. Its going to be tough, but i think we can do it. So far we have won one and drawn one, and 4 points from 6 is a fair return, plus its been our best start to a season for what must be six years!

Im really looking forward to the rest of the season now, im a season ticket holder, and back them wherever they go.

So, how about the rest of you? What of the season then?
Sat 06/03/04 at 20:36
Regular
"Long time no see!"
What the funk is going on?!?

One-minute, there we are... Top-of-the-league; approaching our twelvthe -straight win, un-beaten - and then, we started dropping points nearly as badly as Spurs are conceeding goals when ahead and it all looks like it could be over this season, all-over-again!

:S
Thu 04/03/04 at 15:03
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Well, a draw's a draw, nonetheless....

I don't like to think about bad results TOO much!

:P
Thu 04/03/04 at 14:41
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Solskjær wrote:
his bottom-of-the-league team still manage to hold
> us to a 0-0 draw - at home -

Wasnt it 1-1?
Thu 04/03/04 at 14:14
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Bloody Tony Adams...

He can surprise us all as one of the worst managers in the Nationwide leagues, and yet, his bottom-of-the-league team still manage to hold us to a 0-0 draw - at home - to keep up 4-points away from the top-spot we so foolishly gave-away!

It's all sounding too familiar a story, for me...

:P
Wed 03/03/04 at 13:22
Regular
"hit the road jack"
*two
Wed 03/03/04 at 13:22
Regular
"hit the road jack"
West Brom were lucky last night. We had to blatent penalties turned down. I was at the game and it was broadcasted on Sky. I saw the challenges again and I hope the ref saw them too and hope he realises what mistakes he had made.
Sun 29/02/04 at 01:25
Regular
"360: swfcman"
The Owls 1 - 0 Bristol City!! I Love Sheffield Wednesday!!!!

Hard luck City, suppose your run had to come to an end at some point.
Wed 18/02/04 at 15:55
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Heh. Looks like you were right, too! :D

``We Are Top Of The League!!!´´

:D
Tue 17/02/04 at 12:01
Regular
"Notable"
Well Plymouth are goin down tonight. Cum'on TRANMERE!!
Tue 17/02/04 at 11:59
Regular
"Long time no see!"
If City win tonight - with their 10th league victory in a row (which will, apparently, be our best run for a good 98 years) - and Plymouth lose their game too, we'll go top of Division 2, 2-points clear! :D

Also found out the other work that the same girl who told Lee Peacock to `F-off´ is now going out with one of the City players. Someone said it was Louis Carey, but I thought it would've been one of the Lee's...?

Anyway. If we don't go-up THIS season, it's her fault, I've decided!! :P

;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.