GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nationwide Football - Div 1, 2, 3 and Conference"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 18/08/03 at 11:16
Regular
The bulk of you lot are fans of Premiership teams, and ive seen very little about the rest of the leagues. So you can guess what this thread is about really. Where are the rest of you? Show your colours, in here!

Anyway, some of you know who i support - Sheffield Wednesday. Being on holiday till yesterday meant i missed the start of our season. Finding ourselves in Division 2, we really have to aim to get out of there and push for promotion. Its going to be tough, but i think we can do it. So far we have won one and drawn one, and 4 points from 6 is a fair return, plus its been our best start to a season for what must be six years!

Im really looking forward to the rest of the season now, im a season ticket holder, and back them wherever they go.

So, how about the rest of you? What of the season then?
Tue 04/11/03 at 16:33
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Hereford have got a good home record as well...

Has anyone actually noticed how few goals Chester City have conceded so far this season? Only 9 . Amazing...
Tue 04/11/03 at 19:46
Regular
"Baros!!!"
DW wrote:

> We should be in the Carling Cup but we were cheated out of it.

Outclassed.

=P
Thu 06/11/03 at 11:49
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Things arent going too well for us at the moment. Yet again we are failing to find any sort of form, we win a few, then go on a run of draws and the odd loss...like to Blackpool at the weekend. Though to be fair we arent playing too badly. Though having seen the last 6 games in a row, including the away game to Bristol City, i can see that we need someone else in midfield with a bit of creative spark. Like our OWN player Quinn who is warming the bench on loan at Sunderland. What a waste of time it was sending him there.

As for this weekend, we have a big cup game against...Salisbury City. Looking forward to that. Anything less than 3-0 will be disapointing.
Thu 06/11/03 at 11:53
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Pro Evo wrote:
> Anything less than 3-0 will be disapointing.

I also expect Salisbury to win 3-0 ;)

*runs
Thu 06/11/03 at 16:29
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Keep on running.
Mon 10/11/03 at 12:14
Regular
"hit the road jack"
If Norwich win on saturday, beating Watford we shall go top. Beat Millwall 3-1 with 3 superb goals on Saturday.
Mon 10/11/03 at 15:23
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
Solskjær wrote:
Nope. This is one season where I WON'T be
> backing City for Promotion. :(

You're facing the fact they can't get promoted to save their lifes at last!
*Pats Solskjaer on back*

There, there
Fri 14/11/03 at 15:39
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Hmmm... Where abouts did you say you live?
Only a "10-minute-walk" away from the SR store?

I'm going to college just around the corner from there (Ashley Down Road), so if ever I see you around after a remark like that.... :@

:D
Fri 14/11/03 at 20:21
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
I'll be waiting with my Woking shirt on :D
Sat 15/11/03 at 14:47
Regular
We got my personal rivals Brentford today. Everyone at school supports Brentford, so I'll take a sicky if Wyccy win. No; when Wyccy win.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.