GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nationwide Football - Div 1, 2, 3 and Conference"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 18/08/03 at 11:16
Regular
The bulk of you lot are fans of Premiership teams, and ive seen very little about the rest of the leagues. So you can guess what this thread is about really. Where are the rest of you? Show your colours, in here!

Anyway, some of you know who i support - Sheffield Wednesday. Being on holiday till yesterday meant i missed the start of our season. Finding ourselves in Division 2, we really have to aim to get out of there and push for promotion. Its going to be tough, but i think we can do it. So far we have won one and drawn one, and 4 points from 6 is a fair return, plus its been our best start to a season for what must be six years!

Im really looking forward to the rest of the season now, im a season ticket holder, and back them wherever they go.

So, how about the rest of you? What of the season then?
Sat 01/05/04 at 18:18
Regular
"We're gunna walk over Wycombe"

Brentford 1-1 Wycombe

"We're gunna walk over Grimsby"

Grimsby 1-0 Brentford

"We're gunna walk over Bournmouth"

-----

Anyone see a pattern here. And to top it all off...just read in the local that one of the Brentford guys said this about their display at the Wycombe match.

"The lads couldn't really play that well because of the heat."

Erm...we had the heat on us too, y'know! Fools.
Sat 01/05/04 at 17:06
Regular
Sad to see Carlisle go down after such a strong second half of the season. Always had a soft spot for them after Jimmy Glass heroics. A few weeks ago Matty Glennon tried the same and Lincoln broke away and scorind into the empty net.
Sat 01/05/04 at 16:56
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Come on Torquay!

4th, win last two games and Huddersfield mess up and they're automatically up! Yay! Been playing very well this season - only seen them twice, and they've won both, which makes a nice change from the curse my presence usually puts on the club.
Sat 01/05/04 at 13:20
Regular
:c[

Wycombe...24th!
Sat 01/05/04 at 12:23
Regular
(Stevenage) 8th :-(

Although saying that, it is our highest finish in 4 seasons so *shrugs*

Ended up 7 points off of a play-off spot.

Getting rid of all the dead wood though this summer - 4 players released already.
Sat 01/05/04 at 00:53
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Almost the end of the season.

Owls have had a really bad one, and i cant wait for it to be over. Still a chance we might be relegated, which would be amazing if we did, to say we were pre-season favourites. But cant see it happening. Hopefully a busy summer will go someway to giving us apathetic fans something to look forward to next season.

Still, least The Pigs (Sheff Utd) dont look to be making the playoffs.

Thanks Tractor Boys! Be good if you went up. We get some cash for that tub of lard (Koooooochi)you nabbed from us!

Whats happening with the rest of your lot?
Fri 12/03/04 at 20:12
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Looks like Snuggly's replacement's gonna have some "Every-day Forum Work" to do already, then! ;)
Fri 12/03/04 at 20:05
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Go to hell, sonny.
Tue 09/03/04 at 09:52
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Hah, we got the double over the Ipswich, sending us three points clear again with a game in hand over West Brom. We had a terrible first half, absolute rubbish. Ipswich had two good chances but hit the bar and the post. The second half we come out much better and played like we should. Good ol' Malky getting two and Huckerby scoring straight after their penalty. Going by Ipswich's first half performance, I expected us to be down 0-2 at half time. They just couldnt finish their chances and their poor defending in the second half cost them.
3-1.

I'm pretty sure we are in for promotion but being negative and honest ol' me, I think we are only spending a season up there.
Sat 06/03/04 at 21:07
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
Go Plymouth Argyle!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.