GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Donnie Darko"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 17/08/03 at 10:24
Regular
I recall there was another thread on this film but started a new one anyway.

One of the strangest but refreshingly original films I've seen in a long time. Very thought provoking.

Anyone else seen it? And what is that tune called at the end of the film, it's superb.
Wed 15/10/03 at 20:25
Regular
"Light of the world"
i see what you mean But I thought that Donnie Darko pulled it off MUCH better than any others
Wed 15/10/03 at 20:23
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Donnie Darko like so many other time travel films felt somewhat lacking to me. I mean I don't know why but every time travel film I've watched just doesn't feel right to me. I mean I feel it is a subject that can be used in Film to such a huge extent but no film so far has exploited it to it's full potential. But that's just my opinion.
Wed 15/10/03 at 20:15
Regular
"Light of the world"
I have to see it a second time...

Then I will understand also.

Untill then bunny rabbits STAY AWAY!

AWAAAAAAY
Wed 15/10/03 at 20:11
Regular
It's better if you work it out yourself - you'll have you own theory then ;)
Wed 15/10/03 at 01:40
Regular
"cachoo"
YESSSSSS!!

The film makes sense now! After much confusing talk and weird words and lots of help from mr tee-fee, it all adds up!

*sighs*

What a wonderful feeling to be able to understand Donnie Darko.
Yes, it may have been a long long time ago and everybody figured it out.. but.. YES!
Mon 25/08/03 at 15:00
Regular
yeah, watched memento last night again. great film
Mon 25/08/03 at 11:52
Regular
"The Red Shift"
aarrrggh. for reasons (which i shant go into), i only watched memento.

i near completely understood it and i thought i was a very good movie and very watchable for most. i really enjoyed it and im looking forward to punch drunk love and mr darko.
Sun 24/08/03 at 18:56
Regular
"Light of the world"
The bunny scared me..

I watched it as me and my boyfriend were bout to go to sleep and a shadow on his wall of bunny ears seriously freaked me out..

Twas good movie though, twisted slightly sick and depressing but - good!
Sun 24/08/03 at 14:53
Regular
Oh boy..
Sun 24/08/03 at 13:31
Regular
"Woke up this mornin"
Quantum Leap WAS superb!

"Dr Sam Beckett stepped into the Quantum accelerator... and vanished! He awoke to find himself trapped in the past, facing mirror images that were not his own..." etc, etc. Ahh, memories...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.