GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I won, I won, I won!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/08/03 at 19:12
Regular
Guess what...I won! a competition at a gaming festival today for the new Nokia N-Gage mobile phone. It's not even out in the UK yet but when it does come out it's going to be around £200 but I'm getting it for free :D. It doesn't look very nice as a mobile but it's a great MP3 player, games console, Radio player etc and with blue tooth capabilities I can answer and make calls using a cool little headset instead. Anyway just thought I'd tell you all. The only downside is I bought a new mobile last month lol b|_|gger.
Sun 17/08/03 at 10:54
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Well the events are all over Edinburgh with hundreds of different venues. There are hundreds of street acts, shows and stalls on Princess Street and the Royal Mile though which is a lot of fun. I'll try and find you a link to some sort of website though...
Sun 17/08/03 at 10:55
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
http://www.edfringe.com/
Sun 17/08/03 at 11:41
Regular
"M4ke Luv"
Huge help, Thanks
Sun 17/08/03 at 11:50
Regular
this reminds when my dad won a racing trip at some race track. it waqs from RAC, and he wanted a pen for free, but ended up winning a trip to the race track instead! he got to drive something like an F3 and all sorts, but i couldn't go, because it was for two and i was only 12 at the time. still, afterwards he asked if he could have a pen!

ar$e
Sun 17/08/03 at 12:26
Regular
"Light of the world"
Keep your own phone, send me the ugly new one..

Or vica versa
Sun 17/08/03 at 12:35
Regular
"M4ke Luv"
Haven't you got a phone Lil Ginge
Sun 17/08/03 at 12:57
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
My current phone is the Nokia 8310 which is really small but has less features than the N-Gage I'm getting. I really wish the N-Gage was the same kind of shape and size. Oh well can't win them all.
Sun 17/08/03 at 13:01
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
You won with a time of 2:26?!?!
Were all the other entrants blind and handless?!?!
Sun 17/08/03 at 13:42
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Lol you do realise that I was on the Japanese track (I think that's about 39 turns), we weren't allowed on time trail so we couldn't start at like 200 + Mph and the best score anyone got on it was 2:24.90 and that was on Monday and I won on Saturday. My score wasn't actually that bad. P.s. it's on the N-gage not X-Box etc so chances are you haven't even played it so how do you know if that's good or not?
Sun 17/08/03 at 13:45
Regular
"M4ke Luv"
That Question Backfired On You Didn't It

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.