GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I won, I won, I won!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/08/03 at 19:12
Regular
Guess what...I won! a competition at a gaming festival today for the new Nokia N-Gage mobile phone. It's not even out in the UK yet but when it does come out it's going to be around £200 but I'm getting it for free :D. It doesn't look very nice as a mobile but it's a great MP3 player, games console, Radio player etc and with blue tooth capabilities I can answer and make calls using a cool little headset instead. Anyway just thought I'd tell you all. The only downside is I bought a new mobile last month lol b|_|gger.
Sat 16/08/03 at 23:47
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I only read the first post...did it say it in there?
Sat 16/08/03 at 23:48
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Anyway, you don't need to be attentive. You just need to be able to hit people with sticks.
Sat 16/08/03 at 23:50
Regular
"bit of a brain"
truncheons.
Have you got a big truncheon that you slap people with?
Is most of your training concerning hitting people with your big truncheon?
Is it extendable?
Sat 16/08/03 at 23:51
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Police brutallity! Police Brutallity!! Ahem...anyway I didn't say it in my first post but a few posts later I tell you that the N-Gage was going to the person who got the fastest lap time on the japanese track on Moto GP for the N-Gage. I won with the time of 2:26.20 , I can get it down to about 2:20.00 ish if I'm on time trail though as you start at like 100 Mph +. Anyway I won today la la la!! **rejoices in the streets**
Sat 16/08/03 at 23:53
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
gerrid wrote:
> truncheons.

Yup, that's the one.

> Have you got a big truncheon that you slap people with?

More of a wumpping really.

> Is most of your training concerning hitting people with your big
> truncheon?

The best bits do.

> Is it extendable?

Yup, just the other day I was saying how I like to have 8 inches which can suddenly change to 17 inches hanging by my leg.
Sat 16/08/03 at 23:59
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Now I'm all moist.
Sun 17/08/03 at 01:47
I was going to the Festival in Edinburgh, but it's all the way up in bonnie Scotland. Maybe next year, if you could win a PSP.
Sun 17/08/03 at 09:19
Regular
"M4ke Luv"
I have never heard of these festivals
Sun 17/08/03 at 10:34
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
The Edinburg Festival Fringe is the biggest arts festival in the world. It ranges from comedy shows, theatre, musicals etc to street acts, craft stall and more. It's a great time of year for people like me in Edinburgh. It's definitelly worth coming up if you can. The party goes on until about 3:00am and starts up again about 9:00am it's brilliant. There are so many different people there as well, this year I met Danish people, French people, Germans, Americans and some strange foriegn person I had no idea what he was saying though. Anyway the games festival in chambers street museum was one of literally THOUSANDS of shows you could have gone to and that's where I went and won the N-Gage. It really makes you happy to live in Edinburgh with all that at your front door. Anyway go next year! :D
Sun 17/08/03 at 10:41
Regular
"M4ke Luv"
I might, a quick question, how do you find where this festivals take place and what dates, in other words is there a website or phone number

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.