GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I won, I won, I won!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/08/03 at 19:12
Regular
Guess what...I won! a competition at a gaming festival today for the new Nokia N-Gage mobile phone. It's not even out in the UK yet but when it does come out it's going to be around £200 but I'm getting it for free :D. It doesn't look very nice as a mobile but it's a great MP3 player, games console, Radio player etc and with blue tooth capabilities I can answer and make calls using a cool little headset instead. Anyway just thought I'd tell you all. The only downside is I bought a new mobile last month lol b|_|gger.
Sat 16/08/03 at 19:12
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Guess what...I won! a competition at a gaming festival today for the new Nokia N-Gage mobile phone. It's not even out in the UK yet but when it does come out it's going to be around £200 but I'm getting it for free :D. It doesn't look very nice as a mobile but it's a great MP3 player, games console, Radio player etc and with blue tooth capabilities I can answer and make calls using a cool little headset instead. Anyway just thought I'd tell you all. The only downside is I bought a new mobile last month lol b|_|gger.
Sat 16/08/03 at 19:14
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Hey well done, not a bad prize youve got yourself there!!
Sat 16/08/03 at 19:23
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Thanks @ng3l, I am really excited though. The best part is I won it for doing something that has merit instead of just answering some s|-|itty question. The winner was the person who got the fastest lap time on MotoGP on the Japanese track. I did it in 2:26.40 and won. I managed to do it on 2:22.20 earlier in the day but that was on time trail mode which lets you start at like 100Mph+ . Anyway I won :D
Sat 16/08/03 at 19:32
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
P.s. I got £70 from my Grand Parents for passing all the necessary exams I did. The best part is that it's just my grandparents money i got! I'm getting money from my parents on wednesday:D
Sat 16/08/03 at 19:34
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Hey thats good, well its well deserved then isnt it.

I remeber when i was about 7 i won a competion, i had to design a safety poster. I won and got a lego ppolice car, I was so pleased with it. Not as good as your prize though.
Sat 16/08/03 at 20:02
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Lol cool, I still have tons of lego stuff from when I was a kid. Ohh so long ago heh:D
Sat 16/08/03 at 20:06
Regular
"M4ke Luv"
Long time ago
Sat 16/08/03 at 20:10
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
yeah long ago, but ill have an excuse to by it again if my baby willever be in to it!!
Sat 16/08/03 at 20:18
Regular
"M4ke Luv"
Most of my old toys are in the loft covered in dust
Sat 16/08/03 at 20:30
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Most of my old toys are in my bed covered in...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.