GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I won, I won, I won!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/08/03 at 19:12
Regular
Guess what...I won! a competition at a gaming festival today for the new Nokia N-Gage mobile phone. It's not even out in the UK yet but when it does come out it's going to be around £200 but I'm getting it for free :D. It doesn't look very nice as a mobile but it's a great MP3 player, games console, Radio player etc and with blue tooth capabilities I can answer and make calls using a cool little headset instead. Anyway just thought I'd tell you all. The only downside is I bought a new mobile last month lol b|_|gger.
Sun 17/08/03 at 19:29
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Not only did I not have a standing start but I had to play as the very first character your unlock who is terribly slow making that head start very valuable. There are about 6 more riders to unlock after that but we weren't allowed to play as any of them althought it seems that you were.
Sun 17/08/03 at 19:16
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
I've only played the game once, and surely if it's a sin not to get 2:15, you must be pretty crap to lose over 10 seconds just from having a standing start.
Sun 17/08/03 at 18:57
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
On time trail it's a sin not to get 2:15.00 with the Japanese rider on the Japanese track. On the second time round on time trail you're going at top speed of like 234 mph when the clock restarts which nocks at least 4 seconds of your finishing lap time.
Sun 17/08/03 at 18:22
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
I have played it. I'm not sure which rider I was using, but on the Japanese Circuit I can get a time of 2:19 in Time Trial. Could be 2:18. Meh.
Sun 17/08/03 at 16:48
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
He wouldn't have been playing on the Japanese track, with the Japanese rider who is like the first guy you unlock so he's really slow, on single race not time trail meaning you have to start at 0 Mph wasting valuable seconds. It's easy enough to get that time on the spanish track though.
Sun 17/08/03 at 16:42
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Cubist wrote:
so chances
> are you haven't even played it so how do you know if that's good or
> not?

I haven't played it myself, however, I do know someone who played it at "Go Play" and got a time of 1:45 - he still didn't win.

So yeah, I'd agree with Memo.
Sun 17/08/03 at 13:45
Regular
"M4ke Luv"
That Question Backfired On You Didn't It
Sun 17/08/03 at 13:42
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Lol you do realise that I was on the Japanese track (I think that's about 39 turns), we weren't allowed on time trail so we couldn't start at like 200 + Mph and the best score anyone got on it was 2:24.90 and that was on Monday and I won on Saturday. My score wasn't actually that bad. P.s. it's on the N-gage not X-Box etc so chances are you haven't even played it so how do you know if that's good or not?
Sun 17/08/03 at 13:01
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
You won with a time of 2:26?!?!
Were all the other entrants blind and handless?!?!
Sun 17/08/03 at 12:57
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
My current phone is the Nokia 8310 which is really small but has less features than the N-Gage I'm getting. I really wish the N-Gage was the same kind of shape and size. Oh well can't win them all.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.