GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What a Surprise"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/08/03 at 16:38
Regular
Another Arsenal player has been sent off, this time Sol Campbell against Everton.

One game too late in my opinion. Cue more Wenger whining *zee FA and everyone are against us*
Sun 17/08/03 at 09:34
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
Or†ega wrote:
> Henry should get disciplined for celebrating right in front of the
> Everton fans too.

Agreed...

And did anyone see RVN after he scored against Bolton... he went to take off his shirt but stopped (without being told it was a bad idea) the difference between some players is that 'some' think about their actions whilst others play for Arsenal.

Im not anti-Arsenal but all the excuses regarding 'i didnt see it' and 'we are being picked on because we are soooo good' are just pure pathetic and joe public is fed up with it, take your punishment Campbell and be grateful that you're still in the England squad cos ive seen nothing of late to warrant that selection, Campbell would be better off as a night club bouncer than an England defender as things currently stand.
Sun 17/08/03 at 09:50
Regular
"The Red Shift"
oh yeah and rio sure has been turning in those motm games hasnt he. i thought since the world cup, campbell has been possibly the best defenders in england. but the past three matches have been poor and red carded. in cardiff a yellow card was enough because, although i think djemba is great, he made no effort to withdraw his boot after contact with the ball.
Sun 17/08/03 at 09:52
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
I also agree that Rio hasnt performed upto International standards recently... i was more agrieved at Upson being left out the squad of defenders... i cannot see any justification for that withdrawal.
Sun 17/08/03 at 09:59
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
I meant to add that Campbell is currently a liability that experienced international players can and will exploit fully... you cant say that Campbell is too experienced not to allow this to happen as he demonstrated twice in the last 2 games, if he was a goalkeeper people would be going crazy (like they did with Seaman and James) so wheres the difference? poor performance is poor performance... your only as strong as the weakest link and if a central defender develops a nervous leg spasm causing him to kick/elbow people when an attacker is within 10 feet then this surely cant be a good thing.
Sun 17/08/03 at 10:00
Regular
"The Red Shift"
what did ae sell upson for? (we as in my team arsenal)

we could have done with him now. he should atleast be in the squad, along with dawson and johnson.
Sun 17/08/03 at 10:05
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
1.5 million i think it was... as with most contracts these days theres always a few hidden details that help to raise the fee upwards but as far as im aware Arsenal did not have any clause regarding Upson playing for England following his transfer to Birmingham, i can only assume that right up till the last moment Arsenals management didnt rate Upson highly enough to want to keep him or to include an international fee appearance clause (as they obviously didnt think it would become a reality).

Upson transfer was Arsenals loss... i know you dont need me to tell you this tho :)
Sun 17/08/03 at 10:18
Regular
"The Red Shift"
i didnt >:(

:D
Sun 17/08/03 at 12:26
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Arsenal's loss is Birmingham's gain, and his... you get chances to step up to the international stage when you are actually playing 30-40 games a year, not keeping the bench warm for 15-20 games each year. And Birmingham get a quality defender as well.
Sun 17/08/03 at 18:24
Regular
"Couldn't Give a stu"
Campbell looks like a monkey to me!
Sun 17/08/03 at 18:33
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Clazon wrote:
> oh yeah and rio sure has been turning in those motm games hasnt he

Maybe not but at least he can stay on the field for the full 90 minutes.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.