GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What a Surprise"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/08/03 at 16:38
Regular
Another Arsenal player has been sent off, this time Sol Campbell against Everton.

One game too late in my opinion. Cue more Wenger whining *zee FA and everyone are against us*
Sat 16/08/03 at 21:12
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Clazon wrote:

we better have won, otherwise weve dropped 3 good points on the opening day.
--------------------

When do you ever get 3 bad points?

;)
Sat 16/08/03 at 21:21
Regular
"The Red Shift"
dont know virti. :D

i guess arsenal are open to criticism, but then again the fa have rules and we may suffer by them. so why all this booooo, dirty, dirty arsenal rubbish?

what was the score. i hope it was a solid, non-rooney wondergoal game for us.
Sat 16/08/03 at 23:25
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
§niper wrote:
> Watch it tonite and comment on it later AND WE ARE not dirty.

Tripping a player clean on goal?

Dirty.
Sat 16/08/03 at 23:30
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
That foul was remeniscent of what he did in Cardiff.

Is he developing leg spasms or something? He just can't seem to stop kicking out at things...
Sun 17/08/03 at 00:27
Regular
Henry should get disciplined for celebrating right in front of the Everton fans too.
Sun 17/08/03 at 00:33
Regular
And Campbell always make that same innocent "i didnt do anything" face everytime now. And I swear he was close to crying!
Sun 17/08/03 at 01:29
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Or†ega wrote:

Henry should get disciplined for celebrating right in front of the Everton fans too.
---------------

If players were disciplined inciting the crowd, then Van Niistelrooy would have been banged up years ago.

=D
Sun 17/08/03 at 01:56
Regular
"asdfjkl;"
Arsenal aren't dirty (Arsenal doesn't consist of the squad alone :S), although some of our players may as would any of you, conduct an action which will try to prevent the team from losing. Geez, you United supporters/ anti-Arsenal people loiter on anything we do wrong, how lame.

How about you take a break from prying on Arsenal's mistakes, gg.

.,l,, ';...;' ,,l,.
Sun 17/08/03 at 09:18
Regular
"The Red Shift"
i watched the prem last night and im glad we won.

i think campbell should have gone, he dangled a leg and then flicked the boot. but how is this dirty or maliscious? it was cynical yes, but not dirty. anyway, why make a big deal of it. surely if he gets sent off and recieves a ban then you should be delighted.

as has happened before, the sending off was a rocket up the backside and we excelled from then on. our passing was at its quick sharp arsenal-like best again, which had been lacking for the end of last season. i hope they can concentrate and keep it going for the whole of this. some nice goals though. a good pen and good pressure and strikes on target for the second.
Sun 17/08/03 at 09:20
Regular
"The Red Shift"
trust me verti, whether van did it again or not, he should have been banged up by now!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.