GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What a Surprise"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/08/03 at 16:38
Regular
Another Arsenal player has been sent off, this time Sol Campbell against Everton.

One game too late in my opinion. Cue more Wenger whining *zee FA and everyone are against us*
Sat 16/08/03 at 16:38
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Another Arsenal player has been sent off, this time Sol Campbell against Everton.

One game too late in my opinion. Cue more Wenger whining *zee FA and everyone are against us*
Sat 16/08/03 at 16:41
Regular
One WORD. Don't dwell into something you are obviously gonna be bias about.
Sat 16/08/03 at 16:42
Regular
§niper wrote:
> One WORD. Don't dwell into something you are obviously gonna be bias
> about.

One Word? I mean thng
Sat 16/08/03 at 16:47
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Because none of the Arsenal fans around here have ever talked about issues regarding United have they? I'll talk about what i like, last time i checked i had the right to free speech, if that's ok with you
Sat 16/08/03 at 17:13
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Talk about whatever you want lads; it makes for good reading ;)

...and yes, Arsenal are a bunch of dirty b@~~ards.
Sat 16/08/03 at 17:43
Regular
"Colourless"
Virtuoso wrote:
> ...and yes, Arsenal are a bunch of dirty b@~~ards.

*Amen to that brother....*
Sat 16/08/03 at 18:41
Regular
he might nbe banned for 6 games if they takew action from the charity sheild. then arsenal will be screwed at the back
Sat 16/08/03 at 19:42
Regular
"Baros!!!"
He better make up for that, as he's letting my dream team down.

=(
Sat 16/08/03 at 19:52
Regular
Watch it tonite and comment on it later AND WE ARE not dirty.
Sat 16/08/03 at 21:05
Regular
"The Red Shift"
S**T. oh well. philly senderos should prove to be worth 20mil by the end of the season. what was the final score? we better have won, otherwise weve dropped 3 good points on the opening day. a couple of prem titles will ease our cashflow problems...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.