GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What a Surprise"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/08/03 at 16:38
Regular
Another Arsenal player has been sent off, this time Sol Campbell against Everton.

One game too late in my opinion. Cue more Wenger whining *zee FA and everyone are against us*
Tue 19/08/03 at 11:45
Regular
"Long time no see!"
With the way things have started this season (following on from the end of the last one) I wouldn't be surprised to see Sol Campbell's end-of-season tally of red-cards higher than the number of penalties Ruud van Nistelrooy will have managed to succesfully covert, first-time!

:D
Mon 18/08/03 at 12:25
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Clazon wrote:
> YOU'LL PAY NEO!

Meh, :P
Mon 18/08/03 at 11:14
Regular
Virtuoso wrote:
> Or†ega wrote:
>
> Henry should get disciplined for celebrating right in front of the
> Everton fans too.
> ---------------
>
> If players were disciplined inciting the crowd, then Van Niistelrooy
> would have been banged up years ago.
>
> =D

Halsey told the Daily Mail: "He's been reported to the FA. I'm reporting him for his goal-scoring celebration. His actions in running towards the fans at that end sparked a bit of aggravation.

"The police explained to me after the game that when he blew a kiss to the crowd it was because his family sit in the boxes above that end of the ground.

"Perhaps his family should move away from that area."

:P
Sun 17/08/03 at 18:43
Regular
"The Red Shift"
you asked me to be realistic!!!

he got sent off after 30mins, it aided the team to prevent everton scoring and the team got better from then on. arsenal may suffer in the next few games but you dont know. it was a bad thing to get sent off, but i would prefer campbell in my team.
Sun 17/08/03 at 18:39
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
And what if Campbell scored 10 own goals and got sent off? Get serious.

I'll agree after the World Cup Sol has been a better defender but to me he's far more of a liability then Rio. I'd much rather prefer my defender to turn in a decent display for 90 minutes then an awesome one for 10 minutes before getting sent off and then having to make the team put in much more effort then they should have to.
Sun 17/08/03 at 18:35
Regular
"The Red Shift"
if he was to score 5 own goals in that time...

(if rio scored 2 own goals in that time...)time rather than quality, i would say not. campbell, dodgy disciplinary happenings lately, but better than rio since the world cup.
Sun 17/08/03 at 18:33
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Clazon wrote:
> oh yeah and rio sure has been turning in those motm games hasnt he

Maybe not but at least he can stay on the field for the full 90 minutes.
Sun 17/08/03 at 18:24
Regular
"Couldn't Give a stu"
Campbell looks like a monkey to me!
Sun 17/08/03 at 12:26
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Arsenal's loss is Birmingham's gain, and his... you get chances to step up to the international stage when you are actually playing 30-40 games a year, not keeping the bench warm for 15-20 games each year. And Birmingham get a quality defender as well.
Sun 17/08/03 at 10:18
Regular
"The Red Shift"
i didnt >:(

:D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.