GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I pity da foo'"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/08/03 at 14:22
Regular
Shut up, foo'
Fri 15/08/03 at 10:24
"I love yo... lamp."
What was your first account name? I have been around a long time.
Fri 15/08/03 at 10:26
Regular
Erm probably. Was a looong time ago lol. Glad to see a few people still remember me. Want to try and post a bit more frequently again although not to the extent I used to as most of it turned into mindless dribble... not that it wouldnt fit in judging by some of the topics around here ;) This one for example, although it had an important peice of information contained within it. Well not important on the whole but important to me anyway :D
Fri 15/08/03 at 10:28
Regular
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> What was your first account name? I have been around a long time.

Not as long as this account but I didnt use it for a long time. It was GamesGuru or something along those lines. Although there was another user who had a name similar but had disappeared for a long time who I was being confused for so I changed it to MJswerve. Each time I got banned I made a note to change the name if I thought a ban was approaching so I could keep the name however.

Out of interest does the bug where you can "unremove" yourself still exist. You know when it says User Removed but not banned or whatever and you can reactivate it in a few easy steps. Dont think it ever says user removed now though so I guess it isnt.
Fri 15/08/03 at 10:33
"I love yo... lamp."
Someone was removed not that long ago. No one told me the difference between being banned and removed.
Fri 15/08/03 at 10:39
Regular
I'm not sure myself really, I guess when you're banned your details stay on the database but when you're removed they dont. But that wouldnt make sense as there was a simple way of getting the User Removed status off. I cant totally remember it anymore but even if I do remember it its probably not a good idea to say lol.
Regular
I'm not sure myself really, I guess when you're banned your details stay on the database but when you're removed they dont. But that wouldnt make sense as there was a simple way of getting the User Removed status off. I cant totally remember it anymore but even if I do remember it its probably not a good idea to say lol.
Regular
Fri 15/08/03 at 10:40
Regular
Erm, sorry about that. Companies internet cut out, didnt think it was posted :x
Fri 15/08/03 at 10:43
"I love yo... lamp."
It shouldn't even let it be posted more than once. Those new servers playing up again maybe.
Fri 15/08/03 at 10:45
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Ooh, triple post. Nice.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.