GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I pity da foo'"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/08/03 at 14:22
Regular
Shut up, foo'
Fri 15/08/03 at 08:29
Regular
How did I miss this topic... ignoring the fact that I havent posted here in ages? The fact that old names have been deleted means I can finally use the name MJ which I have wanted to do ever since I joined. That is all.
Fri 15/08/03 at 08:38
Regular
What was your original name?
Fri 15/08/03 at 09:18
Regular
MJswerve, not that it matters, probably dont know me. Not posted here regularily for a long time due to finding other things to do with my online time :p Although I'm at work at the moment and its my last day before my holiday then back to school thus I'm very bored. Thought I'd attempt to kill some boredom by posting a few messages here.
Fri 15/08/03 at 09:20
Regular
I don't remember you fom the olden times at all.
Fri 15/08/03 at 09:22
Regular
I posted regularily for about 600 days, got banned several times for stupid things. I'm sure some people remember me although I dont know where most of them have gone lol. Seifer, Shocktrooper, Er no, Edgy (although he still posts as I see), Dan2k1, Mouldy Cheese, Iguana, Reaper etc. I'm pretty sure they would remember me, in a good way or a bad way I dont know but I know they would know the name ;p
Fri 15/08/03 at 10:13
"I love yo... lamp."
Yes i remember you. Newbie Hunter. I remember you when you were a newbie at that. Some of them still appear from time to time.
Fri 15/08/03 at 10:14
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
You got banned once for stealing a staffie's name. I remember this.

Haha! :-)
Fri 15/08/03 at 10:19
Regular
I think it may have been more down to my joke EEGAD which was taken a bit more seriously than I meant it lol. Although it could of been that yes AJ :p The first banning was warranted though due to an outburst of bad language which was totally immature. Wasnt the best stage of life for my brain to be quite honest, I'm slightly more sane and mature now :)
Fri 15/08/03 at 10:21
Regular
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> Yes i remember you. Newbie Hunter. I remember you when you were a
> newbie at that. Some of them still appear from time to time.

Which account though? :P Probably my second account you saw me as a newbie because I didnt use my first account much. I registered then left it for a few hundred days. Made a new one, got banned. Made several more and was rebanned due to being banned originally for a good reason (as mentioned below), but eventually I was let back using this original account.
Fri 15/08/03 at 10:23
Regular
I remember you MJ! The Newbie Hunter thing was around Christmas 2001?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.