GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Still Spraying Stuff"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/08/03 at 16:51
Regular
Did I learn my lesson after the whole memory card fiasco? I don't know yet, that's where you come in.

I was thinking about spraying up a console, like I did with the blube, and selling it on ebay.

The advantages - it should look better quality as the memory cards did, and will all be one colour (so no un-neat lines between colours).

The disadvantages - It might not appeal to anyone, and it might still come across as not upto quality standards (although it would be).

So, should I throw good money after bad, buy a new (or 2nd hand) cube, spray and sell?
Or should I just quit while I'm only a little bit behind?

Also:

Would you be willing to buy a coloured cube? What colour? How much?

Would I do better to offer a service where they send me their cube, and I fit the coloured casing then send the cube back to them?
How much would you pay for this?
Sat 09/08/03 at 19:34
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
um....

as a aquintance i say dont. too much of a risk.

but if you do anyways send me the console :P (that's if it all goes belly-up)
Sat 09/08/03 at 17:53
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Dr Duck - people on eBay sell stick on adheseive (but removable) kits for around £10 already you know ? Getting people to send their cubes could be a hassle, plus they may not want to spend £5 posting it to you, etc

Do you know of any good pages which tell you how to mod your console like this ? I wanna paint my Xbox :)
Sat 09/08/03 at 17:21
Regular
The same colour as the Mana Blue GBA SP would rock.
Sat 09/08/03 at 16:51
Regular
Did I learn my lesson after the whole memory card fiasco? I don't know yet, that's where you come in.

I was thinking about spraying up a console, like I did with the blube, and selling it on ebay.

The advantages - it should look better quality as the memory cards did, and will all be one colour (so no un-neat lines between colours).

The disadvantages - It might not appeal to anyone, and it might still come across as not upto quality standards (although it would be).

So, should I throw good money after bad, buy a new (or 2nd hand) cube, spray and sell?
Or should I just quit while I'm only a little bit behind?

Also:

Would you be willing to buy a coloured cube? What colour? How much?

Would I do better to offer a service where they send me their cube, and I fit the coloured casing then send the cube back to them?
How much would you pay for this?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.