GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I want to win a game!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 19/02/01 at 20:24
Regular
Don't we all...

Ali - have you read my reviews?

Just want a bit of feedback if you can :)
Thu 22/02/01 at 07:55
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
If I don't win a game......

I don't really care. Don't you think some of us have won enough already? I think they should put a limit of three on it. So if you've won 3 already, that's it, no more.

From then on you can only win a console instead.

:-D
Thu 22/02/01 at 00:46
No - it's all an illusion...

Thu 22/02/01 at 00:43
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
You can win a game here?!?!? ;)
Wed 21/02/01 at 22:55
"possibly impossible"
The idea is to write something first, then win. SR seem to like witty phrases they can fit into that little phrase box of theirs.

That's why I'm submitting the piece below:

"....and then marios trousers came down, it really was a sight to see..."

Oh sorry, it was a WITTY phrase they were after.
Wed 21/02/01 at 22:47
If I dont win a game, and god knows it's been a long time since I won a game, which I've not even received yet *grumble* then I'll shoot EVERYONE.
But only in the foot.
Wed 21/02/01 at 22:21
Regular
Humm.
Wed 21/02/01 at 22:07
Ok if i don't win a game then i think i might kill myself because i have replyed to thousands today and 4 some reason it won't put them on the site, i'm not even sure this is going to work. I try and type the most sensible and decent stuff to add to the discussions and make a few friends along the way but it just isn't regestering my views and i think i should have won something by now! please Mod i have spent hours reviewing games and putting stuff in the topic areas and i'm not even getting it put on the site nevermind a game. I know there is nothing wrong at my end because it used to work fine! I have just wasted my time putting my thoughts on your site 4 absolutly nothing. Please don't take this the wrong way , u must understand that i am a little annoyed about this though as u would be if it happened to you!
Thanx for listening (reading)
p.s i hope this works
Wed 21/02/01 at 21:48
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Mature Cheese wrote:
> Its from the Simpsons, I think.

Ahhhh.....yes!

It's Mo that says it isn't it?

Now I remember, I'll be able to sleep tonight.
Wed 21/02/01 at 21:31
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Cheese.
Wed 21/02/01 at 21:25
Regular
"I like cheese"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Ages ago. Look through past topics or something.

So, I won a game cos you guys wrote a petition for it??

Whaa??

Which game??

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.