GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Britney Spears game"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 19/02/01 at 14:15
Regular
Rumour has it that Britney herself is to appear in her very own PS2 game - but what type of game should it be? We would like to hear your suggestions for what type of game Britney Spears should appear in and please, no obscene posts, we all know what you are thinking...!
Fri 23/02/01 at 21:16
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
In my opinion, which porbably doesn't mean a lot round here yet, is that if the head of our beloved Playstation 2 even considered taking on a Britney game. In real life she is a babe, no doubt about it, but to think that already after the rocky start that Sony have had they are almost finishing themselves off with a Britney game is absurd, you can stick Mario, Sonic or Pokemon infront of a game to make it sell but Britney Spears, not unless she strips off, not in my book! Spice girls was bad enough but Britney, I think i'll leave her in my CD Player, I don't think she is quite up there with TTT and Smackdown 2 yet!

-R:X-
Thu 22/02/01 at 19:56
hey saesee i heard that u really want to win gameaday but cutting her head off mashing her up, and torturing her and hitting her with a chainsaw ,hey this sounds fun, cool bring it on
Thu 22/02/01 at 10:26
Perhaps one where you can also burn her face off, pour molten iron over her head, take a chainsaw to her torso and blow her head off with an Unreal Tournament flak cannon!

Listen to her skull fracture and the mixture of blood & brains splatter on the walls and run down to the floor! >=)
Tue 20/02/01 at 20:23
"High polygon count"
> Obviously it's a shooting game, so when
> she opens her mouth, you can blow her away!

Err... what kind of shooting game are we talking abuot here?
Tue 20/02/01 at 20:14
As I said like Point Blank but with Britney and Christina!
Tue 20/02/01 at 17:14
Do you really need me to say what the best thing to do with Britney Spears in a game is...

Obviously it's a shooting game, so when she opens her mouth, you can blow her away!

What else would I be on about... :-)
Tue 20/02/01 at 11:48
"High polygon count"
> Right, I'm off to go sit back on the saddo chair.

And make sure you face the corner, or there'll be no supper for you, young man!
Tue 20/02/01 at 10:57
Regular
"not dead"
I can see it being a really good game if it involves some of her songs.

"Hit me baby onemore time"

With pleasure Britney.

"Sometimes I run"

Yes if we hold the [] button you run Britney.

And if they made a sequel?

"Oops I did it again"

Right, I'm off to go sit back on the saddo chair.
Tue 20/02/01 at 10:53
If it was an RPG, maybe the aim could be trying to fail becoming a popstar. Seems like a harder challenge.

I can't wait for the next musical revolution to wipe the crud away, I really can't!
Tue 20/02/01 at 00:36
"High polygon count"
> Who gives a hoot...as long as my Controller Vibrates !!!!!

Good answer! :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.