GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Britney Spears game"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 19/02/01 at 14:15
Regular
Rumour has it that Britney herself is to appear in her very own PS2 game - but what type of game should it be? We would like to hear your suggestions for what type of game Britney Spears should appear in and please, no obscene posts, we all know what you are thinking...!
Sat 03/03/01 at 14:38
britney is really sexy! How can u not like that body?
Tue 27/02/01 at 04:18
I really can't picture her as a good actor. I think all the Britney blitz has so infuriated me with her even speaking, that I just wouldn't be able to stomach it. As long as she played a mute with her current dress habits, I could stand looking at her. To be frank, that's all guys want to do anyway; they'd rather she never spoke. I'm with that.

As for the game...Yeah, as long as it's FPS, Britney-targeting madness with more weapons than Counter-Strike, Tribes, Quake, and Unreal Tournament put together, I'm happy as hell. I'd dish out bucks to buy it.
Mon 26/02/01 at 20:15
She would be a good actor, but she falls over when it's time for a little sing-song.
Mon 26/02/01 at 19:48
dead right, this game could be a real hit
Mon 26/02/01 at 09:21
The sheer horror, the humanity...what will Britney do next to secure her stranglehold...I know! *gasp* She'll try to act.

But seriously, this is...well, it's terrifying is what it is. So far, though, the FPS is what I'd like: I could spend hours every day killing nothing but scores of Britney's. But there should be one rule: You can only shoot Britney the moment she starts to sing. That way you can really get into it, screaming, "Oh shut up! Please!"

Then we'd need some really creative new mods for the thing; that's where the real fun would begin.
Sun 25/02/01 at 11:44
You're...

...taking this vry seriously, aren't you?
Sat 24/02/01 at 12:45
nice ideas saesee. heres some ideas.

all hell would brake loose as you control lara croft in the first level. you go through new york killing normal size britneys spears clones. you try to shoot them but the screeching stops the bullets which fall onto the floor so you have to go to an all out catfight with the clones.

boss: later through the level you come to the boss, a 20 feet high britney spears clone. for this battle youll need a rocket launcher and earplugs as the clone is attempting to sing lucky. over the fight your health is drained by the screeching but a few rockets should finish this monster off.

as you go along the levels you will participate as: solid snake, link and other heroes to stop the squeeling that is echoing through the city.

the end of game boss would britney spears herself who had the worse powers of all. she starts by singing lucky a fairly light song which gives you a chance to fire a homing missile into her vocal chords. do this twice and she starts going mad singing her whole album( at this point you may want to turn to your t.v down as it might cause seisures).
anyway you have to get out a tape player and record her 'singing' and play it back. this causes her to explode and the game is complete as all the disgusting clones are dead.

let me know what you think

cheers eminemmad
Sat 24/02/01 at 11:37
What do you think? A shoot-em-up would be the best! I can see it now...

(*A very-seventies American news reporter appears on the screen reading the headlines:*)

R: Oh my! I have heard really distressing news that Briteny Spears has entered a cloning machine, spawning thousands of the annoying pop-star! We now go live to New York with our correspondent, Bill Gates...

BG: Uh, (*pushes glasses back on his nose*) thanks, Mr. Poor. Yes it's true, there are literally 2 thousand, five hundered and twenty-one clones of Britiny Spears roming the streets, knocking things over and smasing glass while attempting to sing 'Lucky'. It's truely horrible! I want my mommy!

R: Is there no way to stop this unbelievable horror?

BG: Well, Sony is merging with Microsoft (*hehe!*) to try and build the ultimate extermination force - consisting of Solid Snake, The guy off Silent Scope, Dante from Unreal Torurnament, Lara Croft (*ahhh yeah!*) and several Zone Of Enders robots!

R: Seems like a really good match-up, but will it work?

BG: I dunno, but I really think that... AURGHHH!!!

(*the screen fizzes out as a 20ft tall Briteny Spears eats Bill*)

R: Holy sh...! (*looks directly into the camera*) You have to use your brains and brawn to stop this, player 1! Good luck!

Then the action starts... hehe! =)
Sat 24/02/01 at 11:22
Sure does! She thinks she's so good... with all those damnned songs! >=(
Fri 23/02/01 at 22:24
itll probably be one of those sad little dance games like bust a groove. The idea of the game will be to dace on top of the pops to all britneys latest hits. the better you dance the more fans and money you get which promotes you to dancing at the oscars. but a point blank shoot em up would be more ideal. when you come home from work i cant think of anything better than killing britneys repeatedly now that would let your stress go

so what do u think:
groovy dance game
or gory shoot em up.
come on want do you want more!

p.s (im not a psycho who wants to kill britney spears she just really annoys me)

write back

cheers

eminemmad

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.