GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Britney Spears game"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 19/02/01 at 14:15
Regular
Rumour has it that Britney herself is to appear in her very own PS2 game - but what type of game should it be? We would like to hear your suggestions for what type of game Britney Spears should appear in and please, no obscene posts, we all know what you are thinking...!
Mon 19/02/01 at 14:15
Rumour has it that Britney herself is to appear in her very own PS2 game - but what type of game should it be? We would like to hear your suggestions for what type of game Britney Spears should appear in and please, no obscene posts, we all know what you are thinking...!
Mon 19/02/01 at 14:19
Regular
"not dead"
A dancing game with one of those daft mats no doubt.

How about Britneys Super Punch out?

A fighter in which you get to beat the crap out of your pop rivals?
Mon 19/02/01 at 14:42
How about a Terminator rip off where she has to travel back to the past to bump off Christina Aguilera's parents?

Or a game set 15 minutes in the future, when she's no longer famous :-?
Mon 19/02/01 at 15:05
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
A version of "Big Game Hunter" where you get to track Ms Spears through the Pepsi Headquarters, following the overwhelming stench of mediocrity until you come across her in the marketing dept.

I suggest "Corporate Shill Hunter", and this could be a franchise, a la Tomb Raider, just imagine...
"Billy Hunter" "A1 Hunter"...the possibility is endless.

Hell, I'd buy one
Mon 19/02/01 at 15:33
"High polygon count"
Yeah, isn't it "Stepping Selection" or something like that? One of those dancing games with a mat, as already mentioned.

Still, whether you love her music or hate it, you gotta admit you wouldn't kick her out of bed in the morning.

Except to go and make your breakfast. ;-)
Mon 19/02/01 at 15:39
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
If it kept her from singing for a bit might be worth it.

Although I fear banality-by-contact would consume me and I would stumble round promoting a soft-drink.

I say go with the "Corporate Shill Hunter" and enjoy. You know, deep down, when you reach her hiding behind a Britney Doll display and you line up the sight, pull the trigger and unleash "Janis Joplin Death-Ray" whilst screaming
"This is how a woman is supposed to sing you mediocre, talentless soft-drink pushing hack!!!!!" - You would feel a lot better.
Mon 19/02/01 at 15:47
Come on, the girl can sing - she's got a great pair of lungs. And by lungs I mean breathing instruments. How about a Lara Croft style adventure game? She could send sonic blasts at her enemies and incapacitate them with her singing and pretty schoolgirl looks.
Mon 19/02/01 at 15:53
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
It's ok Ali, you've been clouded on this issue, as have so many others
*s*

Britney Spears, for the record, cannot sing. Her voice is over-produced and live(hahahaha) is performed to a backing track because "of the energetic dance routines".
Syuuuuuuuure, that's right.

May I suggest you listen to Aretha Franklin, Janis Joplin, Tina Turner, Shirley Bassey and then you will see that "Corporate Shill Hunter" makes perfect sense.

Please, don't confuse celebrity with talent.
And neither can anyone use the "she got to number one therefore..." argument,because if that is true, you have to validate The Teletubbies as a musical talent.

C'mon P**si, have the courage to go with my idea,you'd sell millions and millions of copies, and the franchise...oh my lord the money you could make.
Mon 19/02/01 at 16:28
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
What about an endurance style game where you have to blow air into her head?
Mon 19/02/01 at 16:33
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Nice.
I have a shockwave game on my comp like that, but it isn't her head.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.