GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"LotR related argument"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/08/03 at 14:03
Regular
It's just a simple "Which is better?" argument between me & a equally beardy mate, but help settle it none the less.

Which is better, Fellowship or Towers?

I say Fellowship, he says Towers.
Sat 02/08/03 at 14:03
Regular
It's just a simple "Which is better?" argument between me & a equally beardy mate, but help settle it none the less.

Which is better, Fellowship or Towers?

I say Fellowship, he says Towers.
Sat 02/08/03 at 14:10
Regular
"It's been a while.."
Fellowship
Sat 02/08/03 at 14:51
Regular
Fellowship.
Towers had Golum.
Sat 02/08/03 at 16:03
"period drama"
Fellowship.

Unless you like lots of battles, then Towers.

But Fellowship is just betterer

Although Towers has Ents, which rule.

But Fellowship because ... something.

Fellowship.
Sat 02/08/03 at 16:19
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
Both are great but I'd go for Towers for the great battle.
Sat 02/08/03 at 16:29
Regular
Fellowship has Sean Bean, though.
Sat 02/08/03 at 16:30
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Fellowship - Towers was more battles and setting up for the final part, Fellowship introduces the different races, establishes settings, history etc and had a more awe inspiring feeling to it. Tower's battle's were excellent, but I prefer the first one.
Sat 02/08/03 at 16:34
Regular
"Selected"
flowers?
Sat 02/08/03 at 16:52
Regular
Fellowship, Towers was a bit too broken up with all the jumping between characters.

It also had a few rubbish scenes with Aragorn & Co running for 30 seconds, then Legolas stops; shouts something obscure and they run again.
Sat 02/08/03 at 17:01
Regular
Excellent, I've decided that I'm right. I reckon Return will be better than Towers, but not as good as Fellowship. You'll have to go some to better the Fellowship Extended Version - practically as perfect as a film can be.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.