GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Important News for SR members"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 01/08/03 at 02:00
Regular
Following the recent surge in senseless posts on these forums I feel I should let it be known that i have appointed myself as the SR counsellor and psychologist.

Instead of banning/warning people, the plan is now to correct the offending people, by mentally re-adjusting them.This (mammoth) task is of course to be undertaken by me.

Feel free to come forward with your problems and I shall resolve them for you.In confidence in this very thread.
Fri 01/08/03 at 10:12
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Secret key swapping in Matt's loft.
Fri 01/08/03 at 10:08
Regular
"Festivus!"
Thanks a lot 'Asher'

I could've got my PS1 down from the loft to play it, but i refused, thinking that I'd be having it from you.

But NOOOOO.

Now I can't get it down for another few months because of some strange decorating work or something...
Fri 01/08/03 at 09:52
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Oh dear
Fri 01/08/03 at 09:51
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
@ng3l wrote:
> Dear, SR counsellor,
>
>no-one likes me etc...

thats because your name is displayed in red, and the regulars are mean to newbies because its part of the acceptance test.

once u've become regular things will improve and you will be loved by one and all...We dooo love you

*((hug))*
Fri 01/08/03 at 09:45
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Asher D wrote:
> I have a strange lump on top of my neck and I can't figure out what it
> is.

Avoid public toilets - sounds like ur feeling the wrong neck
Fri 01/08/03 at 09:42
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Tribute wrote:
> Is this a desperate plea for attention.
>

Do not speak ill of your counsellor, that is the second time you have insulted your forum counsellor the first time being when you referred to him as "a spammer dude who posts crappy comments and will be gone aftera while"

THE CURE:

Chill out have a cup of PG tips and read ashers pulling advice
Fri 01/08/03 at 09:27
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Dear, SR counsellor,

Not so long ago i was banned from this forum, due to the fact i was somewhat a naughty little @ngel, So my wings were taken away. I then apoligeised for my behavior to SR staff and they let me reuse the forum and my wings were returned. Now that im back i feel like im disliked by alot of people on the boards and i dont seem to fit in.I just want to be a loving part of this forum but feel im not given the chance. Please please help me become settled with everyone. Im on the verge of a mental breakdown.

@ng3l

LoL...great agony column you got going here!!!
Fri 01/08/03 at 09:25
Regular
GET OVER IT!

It's a lot of hassle for me. And it's a crap game.

Buy it.
Fri 01/08/03 at 09:20
Regular
"Festivus!"
Is this a desperate plea for attention.

And Asher, if you're here - PREMIER MANAGER 98!
Fri 01/08/03 at 09:18
Regular
I have a strange lump on top of my neck and I can't figure out what it is.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.