GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Heard the joke about the Church full of homophobes?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 31/07/03 at 15:16
Regular
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/3108349.stm

This, if you ask me, is something of a medieval attitude, and only goes to show that Catholicism (sp?) has a dwindling place alongside modern society.
Thu 31/07/03 at 16:45
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Very fair. Personally I despise the church, but judge people with religious beliefs on an individual basis (or at least, I do my best to do that). The fact that people who go to church are...well, people like any other doesn't deflect from the fact that organised religion, as a body, is a bastion of intolerance and bigotry and MUST BE DESTROYED!!!

~Ahem~

Love the churchgoer, hate the church...
Thu 31/07/03 at 16:39
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Fair point.
Thu 31/07/03 at 16:26
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Oh here we go again with the Catholic bashing. I am a Catholic, but I am absolutely for gay relationships and there is no way I would agree that they are "immoral, unnatural and harmful."

Many Catholics are against homosexual relationships. However, I think the title of this topic "Heard the joke about the Church full of homophobes?" is wrong. It is like saying "Heard about the Mosque full of terrorists?" Catholic does not neccessarily = homophobic. Catholic priest does not= paedophile. People seem to use the Catholic Church as a 'anti-religious punchbag' and if Islam or Buddhism was treated with similar disdain, there would be an uproar and cries of 'racism.'
Thu 31/07/03 at 16:24
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
A war between religious nuts and homosexuals? Rubbishest war ever.
Thu 31/07/03 at 16:01
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Religious folk drawing up a "battle plan"
Gotta love the irony.

"God's Soldiers"
Thu 31/07/03 at 15:26
Tell that to the Catholic Church.

Drawing up a "Battle Plan" to combat the spread of legislation in democratic society is hardly respecting the beliefs of others.
Thu 31/07/03 at 15:23
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Whether you agree or not people have to respect the beliefs of others.
Thu 31/07/03 at 15:16
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/3108349.stm

This, if you ask me, is something of a medieval attitude, and only goes to show that Catholicism (sp?) has a dwindling place alongside modern society.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.