GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I hate the school holidays"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 30/07/03 at 03:23
Regular
Right, if you are in a club then you should be over 18, right? This is what I was always told as a 17/18/19/20/etc year old. And yet here I am feeling like a bit of a knob because some bird tells me she is 19 but is in fact 17 and still at school. I have almost no morals about this kind of thing but, still, being at school somehow transgresses them.

So, apart from the usual WTF!!???, I have a few questions:

Why (apart from the obvious) do bouncers admit schoolgirls into clubs?
Why are the school holidays so freaking long?
Why can I tell the difference between a 17 year old boy and a 25 year old boy, but not do the same for girls?
Why do I keep going to the sort of club where this sort of misunderstanding will occur?

And why, why do I still have principles when my life would be much more enjoyable without them?
Wed 30/07/03 at 15:32
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I prefer to keep my heaving princess' bosoms in a tight corset.
Wed 30/07/03 at 15:18
Regular
Yeah I know what you mean. I'm 18 and me and some mates went to a nighclub the other night. We all got ID'd. Some tarty 15 year olds come along and just because they have dressed "outrageously" with breasts hanging left right and centre and poking out then they are automaticaly assumed to be 18, maybe because the bouncers think there parents wouldn't let them dress like that if they were not 18 i wonder?

But yeah it annoys me too
Wed 30/07/03 at 15:09
Regular
This annoys me too. One time I was out, my mates girlfriend who was 17 at the time, got into the club with one of her other underage mates no problem. I was 19 at the time and they turned me away because I had no ID, I had to run all the way home and get some just because I didn't have my baps hanging out all over the shop *(I wasn't wearing a revealing top at the time)

*Please note: I'm not really a girl and I don't have man t!tt!es....though i'd like a pair
Wed 30/07/03 at 15:00
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
I hate school holidays, they should be outlawed in my opinion.

I've had this belief since 1992 when I left school. :)
Wed 30/07/03 at 13:17
Regular
"That's right!"
Girls will always get into clubs because of two things - their pillows/funbags/lovelies.

And my mate's sister was getting into clubs when she was 14. She looked 18, easy, and now she's 16/17 (can't remember) so I don't think she'll EVER get knocked back. She's well fine as well...
Wed 30/07/03 at 11:07
"High polygon count"
unknown kernel wrote:
> Why (apart from the obvious) do bouncers admit schoolgirls into
> clubs?

Young girls in revealing outfits = more boys = more alcohol sold = more profit

And I totally agree with everything else you said!

A friend of mine got a mailshot through from a local nightclub once, offering free entrance for him and upto 20 mates on his 21st birthday. We all enjoyed it very much.

He looks quite young though, and weeks later, we went again, and the bouncers turned him away!
Wed 30/07/03 at 11:01
I think the holidays are too long and VERY boring, and for night clubs, i just don't enjoy them.
Wed 30/07/03 at 03:45
Regular
Black Demon wrote:
> pron
Wed 30/07/03 at 03:42
Regular
"It's been a while.."
its not hypocritical, i am not a normal peron.

no-one is normal.

what is a normal person?
Wed 30/07/03 at 03:42
Regular
Mr. DW - You're sexeh. Pron!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.