GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vengeance Results - Spoilers"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 28/07/03 at 11:38
Regular
WWE Championship - Winner: KURT ANGLE! YAAAAAAAAAS!

Vince beat Zach Gowen

Sable beat Stephanie

Undertaker beat Cena

Jamie Knoble beat Mr.Ass

US Championship - Winner: Eddie Guerrero

The World's Greatest Tag Team beat Billy Kidman and Rey Mysterio

Bradshaw won the APA Bar Room Brawl

So, on the whole, it sounds ok. Angle winning is a good decision the WWE have made, and Eddie vs Benoit would've been great. The tag match was probably of good quality as well. Taker beating Cena is crap though, and that monkey Sable shouldn't be allowed in the ring. Ah well.
Thu 31/07/03 at 13:46
Regular
"bWo > You"
I think having Chris Benoit free of any title obligations can be a good thing, hopefully a good feud with Rhyno will push him up to the main title. However, knowing the WWE, that, sadly, will probably not happen.
Thu 31/07/03 at 09:16
Regular
"..."
Seems like a solid PPV to me, in spite of everyone slating Smackdown.

On a side note, what has Chris Benoit done to deserve the losing streak that he's on? Surely the US title being involved would have increased interest in his feud with Rhyno?
Wed 30/07/03 at 22:48
Regular
Duh!
Wed 30/07/03 at 22:46
Regular
K Lite, of course.
Wed 30/07/03 at 21:15
Regular
Damarus wrote:
> DW wrote:
> I've downloaded all the matches from Vengeance
>
> Erm, where from?
Wed 30/07/03 at 13:48
Regular
DW wrote:
> I've downloaded all the matches from Vengeance

Erm, where from?
Wed 30/07/03 at 10:26
Regular
So I finnaly got round to writing this since I was one of those that stayed up to watch it, anyway here's my thoughts and views:

> WWE Championship - Winner: KURT ANGLE

This match was great, 10/10. Great double team moves by lesnar and kurt on show, like that CHOKESLAM! A great victory for Kurt in the end Angle slamming both his opponents :-)

> Vince beat Zach Gowen

Rubbish, a couple of dropkicks and one moonsault (that hit) were the only moves by Zach and he somehow managed to bust Vince open with it, pfft.

> Sable beat Stephanie

Steph is a mad woman! She can actually wrestle though, some swift elbows to Sable, I thought this match was alright, it really was a cat fight but then that idiot A-Train ran in.

> Undertaker beat Cena

Great match this. Taker was in control until Cena gave him some strong kicks and Taker start coughing up blood :P Great wrestling by Cena but in the end he lost because of his cockiness.

> Jamie Knoble beat Mr.Ass

Not much wrestling in this one since it quickly went outside and Nidia and Torrie got involved and it was the classic boy doesn't want to hurt girl, gets distracted and loses :(

> US Championship - Eddie Guerrero beat Benoit

Great match this, Eddie played heel but still everyone cheered for him when he won. He had some comical moments when he tried to trick the ref :P

> The World's Greatest Tag Team beat Billy Kidman and Rey Mysterio

Another great match. Kidman and Mysterio were excellent, same goes for Haas and Benjamin. What surprised me was that Haas and Benjamin won WITHOUT cheating, hhmmm, odd.

> Bradshaw won the APA Bar Room Brawl

This was sooooo funny, well I thought it was...Brother Love goes to Bradshaw - Just because I loooovvveee you, doesn't mean I like you. Easter Bunny went through the mirror and Doink the Clown got his ass whooped! Funniest bit was when Funaki leant back to drink 2 beers Austin style and fainted 'cause he'd drunk too much - LMAO!

Overall a great 1st PPV for smackdown and I prefered it over Bad Blood, go smackdown!
Wed 30/07/03 at 09:30
Regular
I've downloaded all the matches from Vengeance, and will be uploading them when I can be assed.

Anyway.

WWE Championship match was notable, but too short for my liking. Angle was awesome, could have made any guy look good. Brock's Running Powerbomb on Show was special.

Is it me or has Steph suddenly become a maniac who attacks Sable every time she sees her. I liked what Steph was wearing...

Haven't seen Vince versus Zach yet.

Tag title match was great, Kidman is really showing how good he is as of late. Rey was great too. Shelton seemed a bit sloppy.

US Title match was great, I really liked the role Eddie played. SmackDown looks good, with Eddie, Rhyno and Benoit all involved. Yes, I read the spoilers. No, I haven't spoilt it for anyone.

Undertaker versus Cena was top stuff, the bike Taker was riding looked amazing. Cena was excellent in the ring. By the way, a fan challenged Cena to a rap battle. Cena accepted...and won. Heh. This happened after Vengeance, I think. Cena's cool in real life.

The stage/arena was great. I love all the arenas...am I strange? The TV screens spelling out Vengeance were different. The ring apron rocked.

The crowd were all for it, loved the way they reacted in the championship match.

Tazz and Cole were quite suckey, I thought. Cole made a few cóck-ups, and Tazz made the odd to obvious assumptions.

Cole: "It's a one-on-one match; Brock and Kurt both want to win this thing."

Erm...hello...it's a triple threat. Big Show is lying motionless on the floor through the Spanish announcers table. Fool.
Wed 30/07/03 at 09:08
Regular
Heh, wooooooooooo, LL actually gave Triple H some credit, you all heard it!
Wed 30/07/03 at 01:35
Regular
Classic quote from Vengeance.

Tazz (to Cole about Shelton Benjamin): You know Cole, you don't want his riding you, it could get sticky, like, erm, velcro.

:cD

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.