GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cheap..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/07/03 at 18:40
Regular
I just took my little brother (who is taller than I) and little cousin to the local swimming pool. This month has been full with events. I told you I fell flat on my back at school outside the caretakers office, 'we' nearly ran over lee evans and I got stuck in a toilet cubicle for the hundreth damn time...

Other than chlorine and urine there must be something in pool water that makes jerks act even more jerky (this is some kind of meat?) I was in the pool and this older guy was with his uncle, brother and a baby. He was trying to 'impress me' by throwing inflatables and floaty things at his uncle whilst spanking the poor bambino!! ..obviously this got my juices going so disgusted I went to my brother and went on some huge inflatable obstacle course! The asswipe followed me and said 'you go first' well,

1. he would of been staring at my perky tousche
2. he would of pushed me off

SO... I politely said no thanks not if your life depended on it and whilst he stared at my breasts he grabbed my wrist and ran onto it whilst i half dragging behind!!!

I have tendinitis in my wrist and the plonker has prob brought it back..

My eyes stinge, I am peeved off and I need a hug..
Sun 27/07/03 at 12:08
Regular
Who's bambino, and why was he spanking him?
Sun 27/07/03 at 11:46
Regular
Lil Ginge wrote:
He was trying to 'impress me' by throwing inflatables and floaty
> things at his uncle whilst spanking the poor bambino!! ..obviously
> this got my juices going

Hur hur hur, sounds like it worked....
Sat 26/07/03 at 23:10
The pool near me sucks, it is just one big deep indoor pool and thats it...
They accasionally get out these things to play on, but i have a reaction or somethihing to them, so i get bored very fast in the swimming pool...
Sat 26/07/03 at 22:36
Regular
"Light of the world"
right im calm now..

and I dint give FFF a hug bless him
Sat 26/07/03 at 22:17
Regular
"Light of the world"
oh good god... your right!

Maybe this is why i have a fear of heights - im scared ultimatly due to this..

AGHHH

*drinks tea*
Sat 26/07/03 at 22:14
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I think people like to throw you in pools

Don't stand near a cliff
Sat 26/07/03 at 22:09
Regular
"Light of the world"
English_Bloke wrote:
> I like swimming, just thought I would add that. As long as it's not in
> an outdoor pool, at 11.30pm in France, where you are talking to a girl
> and your friend is taking pics of you...for example.

i had a bad lot of incidents with french people on holiday. One lot of french lads tried to well... ahem me and my friend in middle of a street

and other french incident was another french guy grabbed me and threw me into the pool the french asswipe when I had just got changed to go for dinner...
GRRRRROWL

my boyfriend said same thing about that incident to
Sat 26/07/03 at 22:04
Regular
"Excommunicated"
That reminds me

Where's my ear drops?
Sat 26/07/03 at 22:02
Regular
"Excommunicated"
A swimming pool makes my ear hurt
Sat 26/07/03 at 22:02
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I like swimming, just thought I would add that. As long as it's not in an outdoor pool, at 11.30pm in France, where you are talking to a girl and your friend is taking pics of you...for example.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.