GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SMACKDOWN Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 21/07/03 at 18:55
Regular
Same as the RAW thread. You all seem to think it's a good idea so I made a smackdown thread. Just discuss what happens on smackdown, week in, week out. Remember NO SPOILERS but if you really have to post one, make sure you give everyone a chance to watch the show.

P.S. Lets keep this different from Your Shout.
Page:
Tue 27/09/05 at 13:44
Regular
"..."
I was surprised that he managed to avoid landing on his head...
Mon 26/09/05 at 19:20
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
The Wardy wrote:
> Wont take much to beat him, he got knocked totally out the ring in one
> punch the other week.

That was great, seeing him bounce along the ropes trying to slip through them and when he did he fell like a sack of s*s**t!
Mon 26/09/05 at 18:06
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Wont take much to beat him, he got knocked totally out the ring in one punch the other week.
Mon 26/09/05 at 18:01
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Fígó wrote:

> Didn't you hear on Smackdown?
>
> At No Mercy, its Taker vs Randy and Bob Orton in a Casket Match.

No must have missed that bit getting a beer or something. They'll need a huge casket to get that fat git Bob Orton in it.
Mon 26/09/05 at 15:22
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
*Sarcasm detector explodes*
Mon 26/09/05 at 12:10
Regular
"..."
Fígó wrote:
> At No Mercy, its Taker vs Randy and Bob Orton in a Casket Match.

Well, I can't wait for that one...
Sun 25/09/05 at 14:28
Regular
Smedlos wrote:
> Orton's acting this week on Smackdown was a bit over the top when he
> was looking to see if the Undertaker in the casket was real or not.
> Hopefully they will have a casket match sometime soon as it's ages
> since we'e had one.

Didn't you hear on Smackdown?

At No Mercy, its Taker vs Randy and Bob Orton in a Casket Match.
Sun 25/09/05 at 13:47
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Orton's acting this week on Smackdown was a bit over the top when he was looking to see if the Undertaker in the casket was real or not. Hopefully they will have a casket match sometime soon as it's ages since we'e had one.
Tue 20/09/05 at 13:42
Regular
"..."
Smedlos wrote:
> With Survivour Series coming up I hope they put on at least a few
> traditional Survivour Series matches or maybe even an entire cards
> worth?

Well, there was a 4 vs 4 on Raw this week, so it's a possibility. I'd like them to use some of their WCW acquired heritage this year too and amongst a card of 4 vs 4 elimination matches, also have a 'War Games' cage match :-)
Mon 19/09/05 at 21:38
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
With Survivour Series coming up I hope they put on at least a few traditional Survivour Series matches or maybe even an entire cards worth? It's only 1 PPV a year and some of the best matches I've ever seen are Survivour Series matches, the one that really sticks out in my mind is from 93 when it was Razor Ramon, Randy Savage, Marty Janetty and The 1-2-3 Kid vs IRS, Diesel, Adam Bomb (with Johnny Polo aka Raven) and Ric Martel with 1-2-3 Kid and Marty Janetty surviving in a shock result.

That was also the match where IRS botched a hit in the face to Razor Ramon with his briefcase and hit him really hard smashing his nose and mouth open and a ref had to come and carry him to the back as he was just lying out of it at ringside.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.