GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"USA VS UK"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/07/03 at 16:02
Regular
USA is much better then the UK.
We have a better soccer side as shown in the world cup.
We speak in a proper accent
We are more superior in terms of power over other countries
We make better cars
We exercise our military right

USA thinks england is full of rich snobs who don't live in the real world. Any Ameriacns feel the same post your thoughts, and any Englishman can run.
Sat 23/08/03 at 15:15
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Geez why was this idiotic topic brought up from the depths of obscurity where it belonged?
Sat 23/08/03 at 13:38
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Thanks to Nottinhams improvements to public transport and traffic flow it now takes around 1 hour to do a journey that took 30 mins before the work...
Sat 23/08/03 at 13:21
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Yeah, and if you can’t drive you have to put up with the bus.

Sitting next to some sniffing un-deodorised hormone ravaged teen. Or, some aggressive pregnant lady, or even a middle-aged transsexual called Brian…true story.

God how I loathe the public.
Sat 23/08/03 at 13:16
Regular
Yep, was going to go off to Nottingham, but then I figure I can get the games I want from the same places online store, and that they're all £10 cheaper than the real store, and I don't have to fight through the hordes of kids in Nottingham at the weekend, along with people looking for school uniforms.
Sat 23/08/03 at 13:11
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
True Bell.

I mean, we're here, aren't we?
Sat 23/08/03 at 13:10
Regular
It's the weekend again, they all come out at the weekend...
Sat 23/08/03 at 13:07
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
YES!

Let’s all go live in “the land of the free”, where human rights are very much infringed upon.
Sat 23/08/03 at 12:46
Regular
Here today i have proved a point that most Englishmen would rather of been born in the USA then ugly, wet england. USA has everything to offer so i urge you fellow Brits to come and join me in the land of dreams, where woman are georguos, men are clever and people are just alot better. I THANK YOU
Tue 05/08/03 at 19:13
Regular
"118 118"
mr. eat your leg sounds odly like Tony Blair...
Tue 05/08/03 at 18:40
Regular
"who wrote that?"
The sad thing is that most of this country is trying to be like America

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.