GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"USA VS UK"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/07/03 at 16:02
Regular
USA is much better then the UK.
We have a better soccer side as shown in the world cup.
We speak in a proper accent
We are more superior in terms of power over other countries
We make better cars
We exercise our military right

USA thinks england is full of rich snobs who don't live in the real world. Any Ameriacns feel the same post your thoughts, and any Englishman can run.
Mon 25/08/03 at 16:25
mr. eat your leg wrote:
> >We exercise our military right

You also kill your own troops and bomb the wrong country.

Fools.
Mon 25/08/03 at 16:23
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
English_Bloke wrote:
> Pretty much all countries suffer from ethnocentrism.

I think my point is proved.
Mon 25/08/03 at 16:22
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
And the second most powerful man in this country is a moron too. Granted Prescott isn't as much of a danger to the world as Bush given our countries military might and the consequences his stupidity could bring but if you're going to have a go at Bush take a look a bit closer at home first.
Mon 25/08/03 at 16:13
Regular
"Not a Jew"
lalakersrule wrote:
>>
> And i suppose John Prescott is the height of intelligence isn't he?
> To think he's actually in charge of this country every time Blair
> goes on holiday *shudders*

I don't know Prescotts IQ. I'd say it would be higher than Bush's IQ though. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that we have a really intelligent and clever government - quite the opposite - I'm just saying one of the most powerful men in the US is a dummy.
Mon 25/08/03 at 15:59
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
RoJ wrote:

> Oh, of course! Men like George Bush, who forget to take the lens
> caps off a pair of binoculars! Or, he makes up words that don't
> exist, like "misunderstimater". And makes stupid comments
> like "Is there a french word for faux pas?"
>
> You should be proud to have such an intelligent, brainy and clever
> man leading your country.

And i suppose John Prescott is the height of intelligence isn't he? To think he's actually in charge of this country every time Blair goes on holiday *shudders*
Mon 25/08/03 at 12:41
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Pretty much all countries suffer from ethnocentrism.
Mon 25/08/03 at 12:35
Regular
"Not a Jew"
We messed up bad, then eh? ;|
Mon 25/08/03 at 12:35
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
RoJ wrote:
> Britain existed before the USA beacame a power.

Yes, quite right, and a quick read down the old history books reveals actions that make anything the USA has done pale into comparison. Strangely, Europe 'discovered' America despite all the native americans already there. In fact it was partly our actions back then which created the America of today.
Mon 25/08/03 at 12:34
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Goatboy wrote:
> Now Canada...there's a country that's got it right...

I hear ya, brother. But the health system in one particular provunce is going down the drain, along with some other services thanks to the corrupt governor.
Mon 25/08/03 at 12:31
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I don't like America as a country and the attitude towards the rest of the world, however I have yet to meet an American person I didn't like. I was made to feel welcome without exception each and every time I have been over there.

I don't like Britain as a country and the attitude towards the rest of the world, and I have met more than a fair share of morons, bigots and intolerant racists.

This is because I've met more British than I have Americans.
America could do with more intelligence, tolerance, understanding of the world and to not be so insular.
Britain could do with more friendliness, understanding of the world and to not be so insular.
Bush is a retard fundamentalist monkey, Blair is an insincere, crocodile-smile demon more interested in securing his name in history than affecting any change.

Both have faults, both have plus points.
Now Canada...there's a country that's got it right...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.