GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"RAW Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/07/03 at 15:01
Regular
I've made a RAW thread which is basically for discussing what happens on RAW. Every week just talk about what happened on RAW, I never actually see that much talk about each show so I've decided to make this thread. Whatever you do PLEASE don't put any spoilers in or if you really have to do it after Friday Night.

I think this seems like a good idea but if you guys don't like it just let it die, however, if this works out I'll make a smackdown thread soon enough.
Page:
Thu 29/09/05 at 19:16
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
The only funny thing I can remember him doing was when he tried to take off Booker T by wearing a mop on his head and trying to do the spinnerooney.
Thu 29/09/05 at 19:39
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Anyone see the Kane-a-roony?

I saw it on a video i downloaded the other day.
Thu 29/09/05 at 19:45
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
What's that?
Thu 29/09/05 at 19:54
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Its Kane doing the spinaroony
Fri 30/09/05 at 13:38
Regular
"..."
Nothing will ever beat the brilliance of the 'Mac-a-roonie'
Sat 01/10/05 at 12:05
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
In other news, if it wasnt sure already im pretty sure now that Edge will win this week because the WWE have been advertising the RAW trip to England and it says you will see superstars and it has a list of people of which Edge is in.

Not a certaintly but it all points to Edge staying (unfortunately)

I cant remember what happened when Cena was advertised to be on the Smackdown trip to England though because he got traded to Raw before the trip didnt he? something like that happened i think. Anyone remember?
Sat 01/10/05 at 12:11
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
The Wardy wrote:

> I cant remember what happened when Cena was advertised to be on the
> Smackdown trip to England though because he got traded to Raw before
> the trip didnt he? something like that happened i think. Anyone
> remember?

I seem to remember that as well, maybe this could be a swerve by the WWE and Hardy will win?
Sat 01/10/05 at 12:22
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Hope so but i doubt it. I think Edge is more likely to be number one contender than Hardy, although i personally think Hardy is quality enough to be up there but i think WWE would prefer Edge to have a title shot.

Bischoff 4 Champ!
Sat 01/10/05 at 12:26
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Current card for the WWE RAW Homecoming:

WWE Championship
John Cena vs Eric Bischoff

30 Minute Iron Man Match
Shawn Michaels vs Kurt Angle

Ladder Match
Edge vs. Matt Hardy

Handicap Bra & Panties Match YES!!!!!!!!
Trish Stratus & Ashley vs. Torrie Wilson & Candice Michelle & Victoria

SmackDown Brand Match
Batista & Chris Benoit & Rey Mysterio vs. JBL & Eddie Guerrero & Christian

Special Roddy Piper’s Pit
Special guest Mick Foley
Sat 01/10/05 at 12:35
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Smedlos wrote:

> SmackDown Brand Match
> Batista & Chris Benoit & Rey Mysterio vs. JBL & Eddie
> Guerrero & Christian

Is that confirmed?
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.